Chapter 1

Author's note: "hi" means that they are talking.
'hi' means that they are thinking.
*moves *means movement

Third Person Pov

It was dark. Even though his eyes were wide open, he still couldn't see anything as he walked aimlessly into the darkness. He had no idea where he was going, but he hoped that he would find a speck of light soon. As he walked along the dark path, he suddenly heard footsteps. Quickly, he snapped his head to where he heard the sound. He found his body freezing.

Tears slowly started to stream down from his ocean blue eyes as he let them while he looked at the familiar person in front of him. His first crush, his first lover, was standing in front of him. She stood with that gentle smile. "Hina!" he cried as he reached out to hug her.

"Hina, I missed you so much." "I missed you," he cried as he continued to hug her. "Why is she so cold?" was the only thought he had, as he pulled away to see her. His face froze in a glassy stare and tears started to blur his vision. He shakily reached up to wipe his tears. He let out a small cry as he looked down at the one he had once loved, the one he was willing to do anything for. He looked down at her. She still had a gentle smile on her face, but that didn't distract him from the fact of the matter.

It didn't distract him that she was dead. His body trembles as if it were a leaf on a stormy night. Tears kept running down his cheeks like a river stream. As his legs gave out, making him fall to his knees, the only thought that clouded his head was the question, "Why?"

He moved his gaze from Hina to somehow distract himself. He couldn't bear to see her. His eyes lit up when he saw a group of familiar faces. He quickly looked down, only to be met with nothing. He turned his gaze upwards to the group of familiar faces once again.

He quickly got up, now finding the strength to make his way to them. Tears of joy ran down his cheeks, replacing the ones of sorrow. Standing there were the people who he loved, the people he did anything and everything to save, to see them happy. They stood there laughing and smiling. Oh how he missed those smiles and those laughs. He truly missed them, longed for them.

The closer he got to them, the further they got. He tried walking a bit faster this time, hoping he would get to them only for them to go further. This time he started to run as he reached out to them. Nothing he tried was working; he wasn't getting close enough to them. He found himself on the ground once again as he wept.

He slowly raised his gaze back at his loved ones, only to let out another cry as he crawled over to the bodies of his beloved ones. 'Why? Weren't they so happy just a moment ago? So why are they dead? How? ' Those thoughts filled his head as he stared at his loved ones, all bloody and lifeless.

"It's your fault, Takemichy." His head snapped to the voice to see the one he had tried to save so many times but failed so many times. He looked at the blonde boy, his black eyes staring at him. A smile lay on his face. Mikey. "It's your fault we're dead." "It's your fault." "Why Takemichy? Didn't you promise to save us?" "So why are we dead?"

"I-I didn't mean to" "I didn't mean to" "Forgive me" "Please," he cried as he grabbed onto the blonde. He held onto him, crying. He felt himself being pushed away as he saw the blonde slowly walking away. It wasn't just him, all of them were. "N-no, don't leave me alone." "I'm sorry." "I-I'm sorry," he sobbed, gripping his hair in frustration. "It's your fault, Takemichy." He looked up once again.

He cried and covered his eyes. They were lying on the ground again. Why? He couldn't take it. It hurts. It hurts.

He felt his body jerk forward as his eyes immediately opened and darted around, trying to make out where he was. He sat up, holding his chest. "It hurts," he cried as he held onto his chest. It felt as if someone had repeatedly stabbed him over and over. He felt as if he was suffocating from all the pain. His head hurt, and he moved his hands to dry the tears that streamed down his face. He hated this. He hated the fact that he could no longer sleep without getting constant nightmares. He hated the pain he always felt. He hated being alone.