Chapter 3

Author's note: "hi" means that they are talking
'hi' means that they are thinking
*moves *means movement

Third Person POV

"Tano, can't I skip it?" A black-haired male with stunning ocean blue eyes complained to another male who had a vein forming on his head. "For the last time, Mitchi, no!" Takemichi huffed as he turned to face a cotton candy-haired man with blue crystal eyes and diamond-shaped scars on each side of his mouth. Tano is being mean! "

"Sorry Mitchi, but South has a point." "You have five meetings today; you can't possibly skip them." Takemichi's frown only grew downwards as he huffed. His blue eyes scanned the room, hoping for someone to agree with him. It wasn't a surprise when everyone turned away or tried to avoid his gaze. Out of the corner of his eyes, he saw both Rindou and Inui trying to make their way out of the room. His frown immediately turned into a smirk as he was quick to make his way to them. "Inupi, Rin, do you agree with me?" the two asked. The two froze as they let out a nervous smile. The two have always been weak when it came to their angel, which always gets them in trouble.

"Right?" Takemichi asked as he bit his lip as he pouted, his blue eyes getting watery with crocodile tears. An arrow might as well pierce through their hearts. "W-well, he could use a break, right?" Inui says, while Rindou nods. "Not fair, Mitchi, that's foul play," Hanma said, while he stuck his tongue out in a provoking manner. "All who agree that I should have a break!" Takemichi shouted, only for his confidence to immediately deflate as he saw only Inui and Rindou raising their hands. "There we got our answer, now go get dressed," a male with two-tone blue hair said while he pointed to the wooden door. Takemichi let out a huff as he dragged Inui and Rindou with him.

"Not fair there, so mean," Takemichi whined while he stripped off his clothes and handed them to Inui. "You know, they can be a bit strict, but they do it for your sake," Inui said while he folded Takemichi's clothes. Takemichi pouted but nodded. "I picked out your clothes," Rindou said while he stepped into the bathroom where Inui and Takemichi were. He displayed a black bottom-up shirt with long sleeves, a black coat with black fur stitched on the ends of the sleeves and the bottom of the coat, and matching black dress pants.A simple outfit, he knows his Takemichi hates anything that stands out but still likes something unique and fashionable. Either of the Haitani brothers are in charge of Takemichi's clothes most of the time because they are aware of their boss's horrible fashion skills.

"Great choice as always, Rin," Takemichi says with a dazzling smile that blinds the two men in the room. "Anyway, go take a shower," Rindou said while he rested the clothes on the cabinet. The silence had both men snapping their gaze at Takemichi. "I want to soak a bit in the tub," said Takemichi, pointing to the marble bathtub. This made both Inui and Rindou freeze. Now it wasn't like they were against him taking a soak. The only problem was that every time he soaks in a bathtub, almost immediately he starts to hallucinate about there being blood in the tub and he then goes into another attack.

"Mitchi" Takemichi looked up at them, already knowing what they were thinking. "It should be fine if you two join me." This made the two freeze. TAKEMICHI JUST ASKED THEM TO BATH WITH HIM. As if they were going to let this chance slip away. "Sure, they are more than enough space for the three of us, right?" Takemichi nodded.

Inui, whose face was as red as a cherry, went into the cabinet to gather all the necessary items. Rindou, equally the same color as Inui, got the water ready while Takemichi sat comfortably in the tub waiting for them. After the two were done, they stripped and got into the tub with Takemichi. Inui went behind Takemichi, and Rindou in front of him. Takemichi let out a sigh as he rested his head on the still red Inui. Rin passed his hands onto Takemichi's legs as he lightly massaged them.

"Mmm, Inui, can you rub my neck?" Inui nodded and did as told. Takemichi felt as if he was melting. These two were good with their hands. After five minutes, the Inui and Rindou stopped. This made Takemichi huff in dissatisfaction. "We don't have that much time left, Mitchi, we have to get the first meeting started at 9," Inui said, while Takemichi just gave a nod in response as he pouted.

After getting dressed, the trio made their way down the stairs and made their way to the living room, where the rest of the bonten members were waiting. "Took you long enough," Kisaki said, while he shifted his glasses into place. "Mmm sorry, let's go."

As they walked out the door, Takemichi made his way to the first vehicle, a black SUV, with Sanzu holding the door open for his king. As soon as Takemichi entered, he was accompanied by South, Taiju, Sanzu, and Inui. Both South and Taiju were in the front, and Inui and Sanzu accompanied Takemichi in the back. As Taiju started the vehicle, he turned back as he looked directly at Takemichi. "If you put an effort and try not to kill them, I'll buy you cake for each successful meeting." Upon hearing that, Takemichi straightened his back, his pout disappearing as he looked like what a boss should look like. "That's easy," the other three thought.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

TBC