Chapter 13

Author's note: "hi" means that they are talking.
'hi' means that they are thinking.
*moves *means movement

Third Person Pov

The male let out a sigh and ran his hand through his long, black hair. He fixed his icy blue gaze on the bound man beneath him. He smashed his feet hard against the bound man's stomach and yelled indignantly, "Tch Mitchy just had a show, and yet there is still a rat." "Hiroto san, here is the information you wanted. A female bodyguard handed the envelope to Hiroto with a bow and immediately left.

Hiroto's Pov

I let out another sigh as I took my feet off the rat underneath me and walked away. to sit on a chair next to him. I was extra moody for two reasons. One being that I was cruelly made to take care of this rat situation right when I was about to get cuddles from Mitchy. And two, being that Mitchy recently had a show about this same rat situation, yet another one appeared, and one from the second division at that.

I ripped open the envelope that was given to me; it held all the information that I needed about this rat. Normally I would just torture this information out of them, but I was tired and didn't want to stay out here for too long. If I did, I know for sure that Sanzu would take my position as Mitchy's cuddle buddy for the night, and I can't have that! My eyes widened a little when I read through the pages that were previously in the envelope.

You've got to be fucking with me. You didn't just sell information about us to a fucking cop?" I shouted as I let out a laugh. Well, fuck, there goes my chance of being Mitchy's cuddle partner. "Fucking asshole! Are you that low that you sold our information to a fucking cop hah?" I shouted once again as I stood up and landed a harsh kick to the rat's chest.

I then pulled him up by his hair as I knelt down to his height. I then ripped the tape from his lips. He let out a screech, and I couldn't help the smile that crept onto my features. He shouldn't be screaming yet; I didn't even get started yet. "Tell me who was the fucker." I asked, and my smile only grew when he shook his head. Aww, are you sure you don't want to tell me while I'm asking nicely?"

"I-I can't...he...he'll" I let out another annoyed sigh as I slammed his face onto the cold, hard concrete ground. I repeated it until his face became all bloody. I stopped as I pulled him up, where he was facing me face-to-face. "Hm? Tell me. Is this cop perhaps more scarier than me?" I watched in amazement as he shook his head. "And tell me, would this cop painfully torture both you and everyone you love until you and them die?" The male under me once again shook his head.

"Then why the fuck are you so scared of him, hm? Shouldn't I be the one you should be terrified of, hm?" I laughed as I let go of his hair. I then stood up and went to the table that was next to me. I picked up pliers and superglue. I let out a snicker when I saw his face; he even tried to back away from me. I'm not surprised by his reaction. He worked in the division, which would make him well aware of our torture methods. "Still not going to talk?" I asked with a grin.

"Never" he screams as his face changes to one that is filled with determination. Pathic. It was really pathic. "This is what I really hate about you rats; you have to put so much effort into getting something out of you. When you can just spill it out and save yourself from all this, but noooo you have to be so fuckin stupid." I then pushed him flat on his back as I then sat on his lap. I got myself comfortable as I faced him with a big grin on my face.

"You know, I remember you quite well; you're the one with the adorable twin daughters, right? Ah, they were so adorable. I remember when your dumb wife brought them with her so they could bring lunch for you." I say. "You fucker, you better leave them out of this!" He screamed, and my grin fell and turned into a frown. I raised my hand before harshly slapping him. "Fucker? Fuck, did I hit you so fuckin hard that you forgot how to speak to me? You're supposed to be respectful to me, you fucker; did you forget that our lives are in my hands?" I asked as I slapped him again.

I then took the knife and cut the ropes from his hands. Once I was finished, I took my pliers and slowly pulled out his nail from his index finger. The scream I got from him was music to my ears. I then took the super glue, poured some on the nail, and stuck it back to his finger. I repeated this process until I was finished with all his fingers. I then reached for the pliers once more.

"Wait...Wait I'll tell you" he screams and I let out a sigh. "Too late; I am still going to kill you," I say with a wide grin. "I don't care if you kill me. I'll tell you everything; just promise me one thing." I let out a laugh. "I don't have to promise you sh*t." I'll get the information I want either way". "Don't hurt them. Don't hurt my girls, please." I stared at him as he continued to cry and beg. Either way, I won't harm them. Children aren't supposed to be involved.

After three hours

I walked out of the building with my clothes completely drenched in blood. I turned to the men surrounding me with their heads bowed. "Clean up; I'll be waiting in the car." I said codly. Once I was seated in the car, I let out a small chuckle, which soon turned into laughter. "Naoto Tachibana, huh? Well, this could be interesting."

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

TBC