Chapter 6

Author's note: "hi" means that they are talking
'hi' means that they are thinking
*moves *means movement

Takemichi's Pov
I let out a sigh as I slumped back in my cozy chair. I fixed my gaze on my executives as all of them started to fill the meeting room and took their seats. Kisaki passed out documents to everyone as I sighed dramatically and took mine. "Why is mine thicker?" "Because you're the boss." As I opened the file, I sighed dramatically once more. I straighten my back and say, "Let's start the meeting."

After an hour, Kisaki finally stops talking as he finishes up his report. I let out a yawn as I stretched out my limbs. "Are we finished?" "What are we going to do about Piggy?" Inupi asked, and that brought a smile to my face. "What else do we do to our piggies?" He chuckled while he shook his head. "Actually, about that," I said with another dramatic sigh. "What is it?" I asked. Don't you think we are getting too many pests? Isn't it getting annoying? " I stared at him. Well, he is right. It is getting pretty annoying.

"I have to agree with Kisaki; even though it's fun to get rid of them, it's getting annoying." Sanzu states, which surprises everyone. I never knew he would have been complaining about this. "Do you have any solutions?" South asks as he passes me a water bottle. I gladly took it and turned my attention to Kisaki. "Why not put up a show?" I raised my brow. "A show?" "That's quite creative, Kisaki," Taiju says. "Will Mitchy be doing the show?" "Damn, that'll be a sight to behold." I raised an eyebrow once more. What are they talking about?

I heard a sigh, "You have no idea what we are talking about, do you Mitchi?" I shook my head at Kisaki's question. He sighs once again. "We'll be torturing our piggy in front of all our divisions." It'll serve as a lesson to not mess with us. " "I see, so why in front of our divisions?" I was met with silence before the room was filled with laughter. "Pftt, as clueless as ever, Mitchi." "It's cute how these small things mess up your brain." I felt my cheeks burn as I pouted. They didn't have to make fun of me. "Mitchi, did you forget that our piggy is in the third division?" Ahh.

Right, I totally forgot about that. We have five divisions in total. The third division is the worst of all. It's where the people who owe us money, are in debt, are spies, or just plain out suck. It makes it easier to have them all in one group and easier to track. We mostly have them for the small jobs and when we need numbers, although they don't know that. The second division is a little better than the third division, although there are a few rats that are caught in it, and they also kind of suck. Not as bad as the third division. They are mostly in charge of collecting debts. The first division, however, is a lot better than the other two. We don't have any rat problems with them, and they are actually strong and useful. They are in charge of guard duties.

The second to last division is the Himitsu Division. There are around thirteen of them in total, and each of them has their own division. They are pretty strong, and I consider each of them family and have a strong connection with each of them. Like the executives, they were there when I first started this gang and are a loyal bunch. They are more like my secret weapons, and only the first division and the executives know about them. Lastly, we have the executives. For obvious reasons, I don't need to go into detail about them. They are the people I trust my life with and I know they won't betray me. The Himitsu Division is the same.

The sound of the door slamming open drew me out of my thoughts as I stared at the person who interrupted the meeting. A male who was the same height as me, around 5,3 with black long hair that was loosely tied in a bun and pale blue eyes, walked in. His name was Hirohito. He is the No.2 in the Himitsu Division.

"You fucking brat!" Sanzu snarled as he got up and marched straight up to him. "Is your brain too small like your body to comprehend simple rules?" "Don't interrupt a meeting," Sanzu snarls at him. "Yeah, whatever pinky pie wannabe," Hirohito said as he tried to walk past Sanzu, only to fail and fall face first, kissing the floor in the process as Sanzu tripped him.

I let out a chuckle as I made my way to Hirohito, who was now trying to attack Sanzu. "Hiro, I didn't know you were back already." He froze as he turned to me. I wasn't surprised when he jumped on me and hugged me. "Mitchi... I'm back!!!" I chuckled at his childish ways and gave him a kiss on the forehead. "Yes, Hiro, I can see that... first thing you do when you're back is interrupt my meeting, have a fight with Sanzu, and then kiss the floor."

He flushed as he stuttered out an apology. "Yeah yeah, if you're done, you go," Sanzu says, motioning to the door .It wasn't a surprise when the two started to bicker again. They have always been like that since they met each other. They have been constantly fighting, although I know they don't hate each other. They act like it, but I know they don't hate each other.

"Hiro, I'll talk to you later. We're in the middle of a meeting, remember?" I say. "Ah, sorry Mitchi, what's the meeting about?" "We'll inform the rest of you later, now get out," Kisaki said in a harsh tone, and Hiro stuck out his tongue and ran out. "Honesty, you all spoil him too much," Taiju says while shaking his head.

"Always back to the meeting." "What do you think about it, Mitchi?" Kisaki asks. I smiled, "Let's get ready for our show!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TBC