Chapter 9

Author's note: "hi" means that they are talking
'hi' means that they are thinking
*moves *means movement
Warning: Blood and gore, has sensitive topics for some readers. Please, if you are not comfortable with this kind of content you can skip.

Third Person POV

The room was filled with both men and women, each in suits. They stood in lines, responding to which group they belonged to. The scene was reminiscent of a school assembly. Everyone had their hands behind their backs, their backs straightened, and no one dared to say a word as they waited for the boss they served. When a familiar yet terrifying male appeared, everyone's breath caught in their throats. Although he may have appeared harmless , they knew better. They knew what a twisted man the person they served was.

All eyes followed the male as he made his way to the wooden platform that was acting as his stage. All gazes suddenly shifted from the attractive male to the line of beaten-up people who were being pushed to the stage. There were about twenty of them, both genders. All of their faces were covered by duffle bags. All of them were then lined up in a straight line. The men who harshly pushed them around to form the line were none other than Sanzu Haruchiyo and South Terano . Both of them wore crazed smiles on their faces. It was like they couldn't wait for the suffering of the people in front of them.

Once they were lined up to his liking, he took off his coat and handed it to Ran, who took it and neatly folded it. He then made his way to the center of the stage. He turns his icy gaze to the audience and asks, "What are the top three rules of Bonten?" A simple question but not a simple answer. He waited and glanced at his audience. Everyone in the audience was frozen. His smile grew. There are a lot of rules in Bonten, but the top three were never actually told. Only the smart and experienced can answer this question. He waited, and when there was no response, he sighed and sent a glance towards Sanzu's way.

Sanzu immediately understood his king and made his way to the front of the stage. He pulled out his gun. This panicked the audience, and one brave soul shouted out an answer, "Always do what is told." It was a correct answer. It was a rule, but not the answer he was looking for. With a twisted smile, he aimed the gun at the person, and a gunshot followed. The body of the poor person fell lifelessly, but the rest of his audience didn't dare to move. Terrified expressions followed the audience as they trembled. But they did not dare to move; they knew if they did they would follow close behind. "I BELIEVE OUR BOSS ASKED YOU A FUCKING QUESTION! WHAT ARE YOU THAT DUMB THAT YOU CAN'T ANSWER SUCH EASY QUESTION? WELL?" Sanzu shouted, and his maniacal laughter followed close behind.

When no one answered, he raised his hand once more, and another gunshot followed. Once again, another unlucky person fell lifelessly to the floor. "COME ON TRASH ANSWER !" He screamed once more. The pink-haired man enjoyed the terrified expressions he received. "All scraps are to be disposed of," a female who belonged in Division One answered. "Ding ding correct!" The pink-haired male says and turns to Takemichi. "Scraps...Scraps are the people who we don't have use for, whether it be because they are weak, pathetic, or just don't do their jobs correctly. "Whatever the reason you're getting rid of," "Do I make myself clear?" Takemcihi asks, his voice icy cold, matching his glare. "Yes, sir!" He then turned his attention to the end of the line and made his way there.

With a sigh, he flicked his wrist. Both South and Sanzu appeared beside him and took doffle bags of five people. Three men and two women were revealed. All of them were tied up and gagged. Ugly cries and sobbing left them . The black-haired male grabbed the hair of the male who was closest to him. "I do not tolerate scraps in Bonten. If I give you a job, you do it and do not complain. " "If you can't tolerate this kind of thing, don't join, simple." Takemichi slammed his knee into the poor male's stomach. The male coughed and screamed around his gag. With the male's hair still in his grip, he slams the male's face on the ground repeatedly. He does not stop until the man's face is unrecognizable. He then forced the male back to his knees and went on to his next victim.

Takemichi then slams his foot against his next victim's face until he hears a satisfying crack. "These five were not only pathetic and weak from the start": "They dared to not do their jobs properly and then went to smuggle my damn goods." He says and slams his foot once more onto the male face under him. He then backs off and makes a gesture to the side of the stage where the Himsutsu Division and Executives were. He then makes a gesture, and Mira walks onto the stage in her pretty red and black suit. In her hands are two katanas. She handed one to Sanzu and then the two made their way to the remaining three victims. With one more gesture, Takemichi then backs away.

The two then unshielded their katanas and got to work. Pleads, sobs, and the sound of maniacal laughter made their way to everyone's ears. The victims were first striped of their important organs, such as their hearts and kidneys, organs that could be sold for a pretty penny. Once that was done, they were cut up into bits and dumped into a bucket. Hanma and Taiju made their way to the stage and each grabbed a bucket and headed their way to the aquarium located behind them. They then placed the buckets infront of the aquarium. After that, they returned to their previous spots.

Sobbing and gagging sounds were heard. Takemichi glanced back to the audience to see a lot of people from the third division were crying and vomiting. Some were even trying to escape. Gunshots were then heard as the mentioned people soon dropped to the ground like flies. Takemichi then glanced at his executives and the Himitsu Division. There, standing with their hands extended and guns in their hold, were Kisaki, Inui, Ezra, and Akira. With a sigh and a shake of his head, he then made his way to the next set of people. Sanzu and South once again took of the duffle bags of five people. Exposing five males.

A smile made its way to the black-haired male's features as he reached down for a short, chubby man's hair. He yanked his hair with so much force that the man was forced to stand up. He yanks the man's gag down. "What's the second rule?" he asked, but not the man; he was asking the audience. "Never get children involved," says another female, one of the only people left from Division three. "Eh?" I guess she's correct," Mira says with a pout. Takemichi let out a hum as he grinned. He then took the knife that was handed to him. The knife was not too sharp, but it wasn't too dull either. It was just right. It is not too sharp where it gets the job done faster, but it isn't too dull where it would never cut. It's just right for him.

"Now what should I do to you piggy?" He asks as he pressed the knife against the male's stomach. "Ah! I know the perfect thing to do" With a grin he brought the knife tp the males right arm. He then starts to put enough pressure as he ties to cut of the male arm. After a few minutes the males hand was not off. He pouts. "Eh? It looks like this knife was to dull" . The man under him shakes his head and pleads for mercy but was ignored by Takemichi as he takes Sanzu's katana. With the use of the weapon in his hands he cuts both arms right off. He lets out a whine when blood sprays all over his cloths. He then slices of the legs as well. He then takes back the knife in his hands and sliced the males pants of and then he looked at the male's previous part. South hands him a pair of gloves and he slips them on.

With a cruel smile on his face he slices it right of. The man under him cries and begs him to which he rolls his eyes. "I'm sure those children begged you to, they must of begged for mercy so many times " " But did you ever give it to them? No you didn't so why should I give it to you" After he shives the flesh on his hands into the males mouth he then grabs ducktape and ducktapes around his face(mouth). The man under him eyes rolls back as he passes out. With a sigh Takemichi pulls out his gun and then aims for the male and shoots "Guess this is bye bye piggy!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TBC