Welcome!

"Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him and he shall bring it to pass"- Psalm 37:5

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everybody!

I'm so happy to announce I'm writing this christian novel. I want this book to glorify God, and also be relatable to many of our own lives as women and men of God.

I've read many wattpad stories, but in the christian genre, the book choices are lacking. So I want to help my fellow readers find a story that is Christ centered, does not contain smut, and like I said earlier, is relatable.

-Further Info

This novel will not contain smut, it will consist of moments of temptation, because many of us struggle with this, but it will not go far. I am open to criticism so if you guys feel it went too far let me know in the comments.

I want to put my best foot forward to keep this story pure for all who will read my story but lust is a real issue that we can all relate too.

This book is pg-13, and some topics may be for mature audiences, but this is a christian book and we will keep it that way in the comments as well.

Many authors I see use pictures of their characters, but I find that the image I have of the character in my head is always better. I will describe the characters appearance in detail, but let your imagination do the rest.

Lastly I want to say that all glory goes to God for giving me the creative mind to even pursue this book, as it is something I've wanted to do for a long time.

I pray my book reaches those who need it most.

So with all that being said please enjoy 'In my favor'.