★chapter sixteen★

Warning, Over emotional.

The gloomy weather is a good idea of what I was feeling, our expenses are getting low and I don't have a client which worsens it. I have spent money on necessary things, it not like I wasted the two million dollars, I called Alice to help me ask her friends if I could help them plan their party.

Aurora is also in a bad mood, she has been her room since she got back from school. I didn't go to give her some privacy. I take a pack of chips from the pantry and went to her room"Trouble, are you okay?". I ask, I sit beside her and she looks away.

"Trouble, come on. Look at me". I begged, I nudge her when she doesn't look at me.

"Mommy, I want to ask you something". She sniffed and I get alarmed, I face her to look at me seeing her teary eyes and face.

"Aurora, What's wrong? Why are you_".

"Does daddy ever want to meet me?". She ask, she sniffs using her hand to clean the mucus coming from her nose.

"He would".

"No, he doesn't. If he would he would have come to meet me since I was little". She say with small anger in her tone, she clenches her fist before she burst into small sobs.

"Aurora, You're just three".

"But some girls and boys have daddies In school. Who plays with them and buy gifts for them and_".

"Aurora, it's normal to feel like_".

"You don't want me to meet him. My class mates says you can't be my mom and dad, they say daddy is mean for leaving me. He is a cowar_".

"Aurora!". I warned, the anger running in my veins. I won't allow anyone to say bad things about the man I love not even my daughter.

"See people say you're covering up for him but the truth is that he has forgotten us, he doesn't love us anymore. He's a mean bean who is a coward and I wish he was not my_".

"Aurora!". I bark again, her eye goes close when I lift my hand. I groan putting my hand down. I didn't just want to hit her. I have become someone else.

"See you're always defending him, people say that if he loves us then he would have come to visit us, I don't even know what my dad looks like because you cover_".

"Oh, you want to see your fucking father?"

"Yes,".

"Fine". I say taking her arm, we walk down stairs and I push her out the door closing the door.

The rain drop on my head,I didn't feel like myself, people in her school has put utter rubbish in her head about her father. We are changing that damn school of hers.

"Mommy, we are going to get sick". She says trying to wiggle out of my grip, I look left and right before I cross the road.

"I don't care, you're going to see what he looks like today". I said, I walk on the side walk and we continued to walk towards a picture of him.

Our cloths become heavier, I momentarily stop to shove my wet hair away from my face. I could hear a small squeeze meaning she already has a cold. A big billboard was Infront of us and turn her"That's your dad,  August Rome Costello is your dad! I hid him away because I didn't want you to hate him. You think I'm not enough to act as both mom and father for you".