⚠ Dream Joku [Guardian of Positivity]

[Mention of sexual assault and rape.]

[Appearance]
Dream wear turquoise top and a yellow shirt as their underwear. They wears an old cloth and design it to a cloak. Dream have they bare shoulders showing too.

Dream is blonde and have a bright golden eyes, along with star pupils. Their hair length is till his knees.

[Personality]
[Past] before the apple incident, Dream is very insecure and a coward. They don't talk with lot of people expect for Hope and Frieda.

[Present] Dream is not insecure anymore but at the same time, Dream has zero confident. Now they have anxiety- but they did hid it very well.

Name: Dream
Age: [unknown]
Gender: yes [Dream use he/they]
His issues: generation trauma, mommy issues, brother issues

•His backstory•

[Dream was 17 years old when the apple incident happened and they are adopted]

Dream or his old name, Sora. Their Parents were brutally punished for trying to harm the Guardian and the Prince. Sora asking for Nim forgiveness so his Parents can go to heaven. Nim took interest on Sora's thoughtfulness, thus she took Sora under her care and give him a title and a new name. Dream, the prince of Positivity.

Dream achieved a miracle power and immediately was crowned as the crown prince of the kingdom.

•Fun facts about Dream•

*Dream is the guy with a broken humour and dark humour.

*Dream is bad with his own feelings. He is not sure if he ever did loved someone romantically.

*Frieda is his ex fiance, he was 10 and she was 17 when they got engaged. 

*Dream was never really a responsible adult. This is because he were pushed to be an adult when he was still 10 years old and Dream after years had to cop with the regression.

*Dream feels guilty for leaving his dear friend, Hope with Lux.

*Dream loves Hope too late. He do love Hope but to have a heir, Dream married the one who isn't infertile. (if only he know that Hope lied about their infertility...)

*Dream is able on getting pregnant but he doesn't want to experience the pregnancy stages again.  [They did experienced with Lux]

*Dream have attachment issues and abandonment issues. Blame Frieda and Nim for this.

*He sometimes have his baby tantrum.

*Dream wrote letters for Hope and give Hope supplies. But it never get transported to the au where Hope live.