INTERACTING WITH DANGER

ARYA'S POV

I awoke to the commotion around me, which appeared to be more negative than positive. The ground beneath me was cold, hard, and bumpy. I had also felt a sting on my face and torso. It was sharp and painful, but not to the point where I couldn't take it.

I slowly sat up and heard snaps from all around the room that sounded like it was coming from a gun as I rubbed my eyes. And as I was done I looked up and noticed a tall man in front of me.

His hair was white-blonde with black roots. He wore a tuxedo in black and red with a black-tie. His muscular frame formed the suit. And His expression was more so angry and irritated rather than happy and endearing.

This was probably because I had stolen a valuable item from him and broke into his house...well more of a mansion. But it was for a good reason. I just didn't expect to get caught.

"I- Hello sir...um..." I say with a nervous smile, as the tall man looks down at me with the opposite expression.

He bends down to my level and wipes the blood off my cut.

"You notice this, princess?" I nod as the man shows me the blood on his thumb.

"Speak with words..." He says in an imitating tone.

"yes, sir..." I reply to him, looking around the room anxiously.

"Ok, so you see...This is nothing...A bullet should've gone through your head, for not only breaking inside my home but stealing from me." The man tells, then taking his thumb with the blood and smashing it onto my forehead.

"So why did you steal from me? And don't give me a stupid answer." He says, I tried to ignore him and look away, but he harshly slapped me, making me yelp in pain and cover the area with my hands, he slapped.

"Don't fucking ignore me because I'm already pissed off right now."

"I- okay...I only stole because I'm living in a bad situation right now. I can barely pay rent, the conditions I'm living in are terrible, which is also bad for my little brother, so I just need to get a better place to live which is also affordable."

"...Where's your brother located?" He questions

"Give me ice cream first then I'll say," I demand, trying to mess with him. He rolls his eyes and tells a guard to bring ice cream.

"But I didn't tell you what ice cream I-" He then cuts me off.

"YOU GET WHAT YOU GET, Now tell me where your little brother is located."

"I- He's on silent avenue..." I reply to him with a nervous smile.

"What's your name...?" He questions, but I wanted to mess with him a bit more so I asked, "What's your name...?" 

"I ASKED YOU WHAT YOUR NAME WAS...GOSH, HOW MORE ANNOYING CAN YOU BE."

"...My name is Arya, Arya Bloom..." I say quietly, fidgeting with my fingers.

"Thank you...Go look up her name and find her house and when you do get the boy." He commands one of the guards.

"...So you seem a little mad...maybe you need ice cream...HEY GET HIM ICE CREAM."

He grabs me by my hoodie and stands up, so now my feet are dangling in the air as I place my hands on top of his.

"You don't demand anything from anyone in this room, okay, that's not your job..."

I nervously chuckle and nod my head, "yes sir..."

He then throws me to the ground, making me bang my head hard. I squirm in pain and then everything around me goes black.

-

I woke up on an uncomfy bed with a bandage around my head. It felt like someone had a hammer and was repeatedly hitting my head. I felt so much pain I took the pillow and covered my head with it.

"ARYA!" Someone yelled out.

I had recognized that voice, it sounded familiar, like a little boy. I soon realized it was my little brother Liam.

I immediately sat up and notice a gun pointed at him, and a shocked but terrified expression appeared on my face.

"I- IM SORRY, OK, JUST DON'T HURT HIM...PLEASE, ILL DO ANYTHING, PLEASE." I pleaded as tears ran down my cheeks, making them red as a tomato.

"Really...well...Too bad..." He says before pulling the trigger.