JUST "TALKING"

ARYA'S POV

2 hours have gone by and I'm writing in this book. Some about how am I trapped in this room, with an uncomfortable bed, a tiny window, and this desk, where I can write and read at. But I'm mostly writing about my life. How I ended up here, the good and bad times with my brother and my parent's death.

As I'm thinking about what to write next while tapping my pen on my table I hear the door open but I don't dare to look because it'll get me distracted and ruin my thoughts.

"Hey princess..." I heard a voice from behind me, exactly knowing who it was. Damien, I don't know why he calls me that, I'm clearly not the princess here. If I'm stuck in this small room.

"Excuse me...when I talk to you, you give me your attention." He says, but I ignore him, then look down at my book and write.

But as I'm writing he snatches the book from underneath my hands and throws it on the bed. "SIR, I WAS WRITING," I yell but he turns the chair around so it's facing him.

He places one of his hands on the desk behind me and lifts my chin, "And I was talking to you, also, Continue yelling, and the next time I'll make you yell because of me, okay princess?" He says, whispering in my ears sending chills down my back.

"Yes sir..." I respond, nervously.

He then lets go of me and sits on the bed. "Your brother is going to leave tonight, where are your parents." He says but I then look around the room nervously, avoiding eye contact.

He scoffs and grabs my face, "look here...im tired of you ignoring me...Answer my fucking question.

"Um...they're dead...they died in a car accident a while back, but it's nothing..." You say, you then glanced at him and he looked a little sadden but then rolled his eyes and cleared his throat.

He lets go of you and picks up the book. "Writing in this, princes...?" He questions with a smirk.

"Yeah...it's kinda boring in here..." I confess, placing my hands on my knees.

But he then begins to open the book and I might have gotten scared so I grabbed the book.

"I DIDN'T GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO LOOK IN THERE!" I said but he didn't listen and tried pulling it out of my hands.

He then VIOLENTLY pulled it out of my hands and then I fell on top of his chest. And instead of getting up, stupid me blushed and looked at him like a deer in headlights.

When I noticed he was smirking at me, I felt embarrassed and quickly got up.

"Your cheeks are red, you know..." He said as he sat up.

"Is it...I don't think it is...JUST GIVE ME IT BACK, I DON'T WANT YOU READING IT!" I yell at him because I really don't want him to read it. I wrote deep and private stuff in there for the past about 2 hours, I don't know at this point.

"Did you forget what I told you, princess, about yelling..."

He then opens the book and starts reading it and I punched him, which was probably the biggest mistake of my life because after I did it he just smiled and chuckled.

TY FOR READING

TIKTOK:CINNAMONSTORY

WORD COUNT: 569