ARGUEMENTS AND ENDS OF RELATIONSHIPS

WARNING:⚠️THIS PART CONTAINS A SMALL SEX SCENE SO IF YOU'RE NOT COMFORTABLE PLEASE SKIP THAT PART.⚠️

"I didn't mean to punch you, I swear..." I say, backing up from him. He then pulls out a gun and points it at me.

"How funny of you to think you can punch me and just say sorry," Damien says walking towards me as I keep walking back until I hit the wall, pinning me.

"Well, you were going through my writing..." You say with a nervous smile.

"And you stole from me...so let's play a game, shall we...there are 2 bullets loaded and this is a 6 barrel gun. You either have a chance to live or die sweetheart."

He says with a smirk and as I tried not to show fear, tears ran down my eyes, I was terrified. What if I got shot and die.

As I was about to speak he pulled the trigger and more tears ran down my face as I closed my eyes shut. My legs had weakened at the thought and my lips trembled.

I soon felt his finger wipe away my tears. "You got lucky, princess...don't punch me ever again ." He says with a smirk, looking down at my face that showed fear. But I know he found pleasure in it.

I quickly wiped my tears away and pushed him out of the way, climbing onto the bed, and burying my face beneath the pillow.

"I don't know why your still crying it's not like you got killed...get a grip..."

I quickly sat up and looked at him in the eyes and confess, "YEAH BUT POINTING A GUN AT MY HEAD WHICH IS LOADED WITH 2 BULLETS AND PULLING THE TRIGGER, WHERE I HAVE A 4 OUT OF 6 CHANCE OF NOT BEING SHOT, ISN'T SUPPOSED TO MAKE ME FEEL...mad or...sad, OR SCARED?

"And you honestly think I care about what you think or anybody else in this world, huh, princess. Who else do you have besides your brother? He's probably not even thinking about you." He says, leaving me speechless.

How could he think like that? How could even say something so cruel to someone? I felt like crawling in a corner and just bawling my eyes out.

"Grow the fuck up, okay..." He states, rolling his eyes and walking away but I made him stop when I may have started to mock him, saying, "maybe you need to grow up because you're the one acting real immature, oh hey, I'm Damien, and I have a gun, pew, pew, kill, kill..."

He then quickly walked up to me, putting his ring and middle finger in my mouth. He brought his mouth to close my ear and stated, "lose the attitude, you don't want me to do it for you..."

He takes his fingers out of my mouth and leaves the room.

"I hate being here..." I mumble under my breath.

-

"Thank you babe for driving me here..." Sophie says, before kissing James.

"No problem...my reward is to see you in a bathing suit..." He says with a grimace.

"Of course," Sophie replies, checking her makeup in the car's rear view mirror with a smirk.

"Stop worrying about your makeup and let's go, you look beautiful already," James tells.

Sophie rolls her eyes and gets out of the car and so does James. She flips her hair to the side with her hand. Her heels clicking at each step as she walks toward James in confidence.

She had a short tube skirt that was black and barely covering her ass, it was tight enough to show her curves. While the top of the bikini showed how perfect her chest was. Eyes had turned to her and she just gave everyone a fake smile.

As she was walking a girl a little more equivalent to her power came up to her. Her hair was blonde, she was slightly taller than Sophie. She walked in power, her hips swaying to each side, all eyes had turned to her. Her name was Scarlet.

Sophie and Scarlet are rivals. She could get any boy in a snap and was Sophie's, boyfriend, ex.

"Woah...you look stunning..." James compliments her looking up and down her body.

Sophie rolled her eyes and crossed her arms at his comment.

"Thank you...Did he say that to you, Sophie?" Scarlet questions with a smirk.

"...Im going to get a drink..." Sophie says, ignoring her and walking away, bumping into Scarlet on purpose.

"I- I can't believe you left me for her, pathetic..." Scarlet states, with a chuckle.

"How about we go somewhere private..." James whispers in her ears making Scarlet smirk.

-

"Where is he...I have to go..." Sophie mumbles under her breath not looking where she is going leading her to bump into a man, he had black hair, his hair curly at the end. He was tall and had a plain white shirt with black jeans.

"I- Sorry..." She says, apologizing to the man.

"It's alright...you're Sophie, huh...?" He questions with a light smile.

"Yeah...I'm just looking for someone..."

"Your boyfriend and Scarlet? If so they're upstairs." He says.

"Thank you..."

-

"Oh my God...that's the spot..." Scarlet says moaning in between her words, her nails digging into his back as James pumped his dick in and out of her.

"Your moans, fucking turn me on, Scarlet, I'm going to fuck you so hard to the point you can't walk for days." He says, whispering in her ears, sweat dripping down his body.

"Oh really...prove it..." Scarlet demands.

But a couple of seconds after she spoke, Sophie barges into the room, making Scarlet and James make eye contact with her.

"I- Not only did you not tell me this party was hosted by HER...but you go behind my back and fuck her..."

Sophie says then storming out the room, sad but more Angry and frustrated. James rushed out the bed and quickly puts his clothes back on before leaving the room.

"Step one of getting her is done..." Scarlet says with a smirk.

TY FOR READING! I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER ❤

TIKTOK:CINNAMONSTORY