HELL BREAKS OUT FROM HERE

Damn it, He fucking cheats on me when I sneak out of the house. And now I have to text Damien to come pick me up. He's going to yell at me and curse me out. Which I don't get because I remember when mom would always yell at him for doing stuff like this but 10x worse.

I feel an arm, hugging my waist, it was tight but gentle, The arm felt muscular. I turned around to see James. I scoffed and chuckled, as to how he could even think to touch my body after he smashed Scarlet.

"Babe, I'm so sorry...I didn't mean to fuck her..." He says, whispering in my ear.

"You didn't mean to...YOU DIDN'T MEAN TO? You weren't forced, you chose to do it..." I reply to his comment, trying to hold back my tears.

"That's why I'm breaking up with you..." I add making his eyes widen as he lets go of me.

"You can't break up with me, I'm like the hottest guy in school, Sophie." He says with a little laugh because he thought I was lying.

"I just did, James...Now you can have Scarlet and do whatever you want to her..."

"Fine...but who's going to drive you home, huh...?" James questions with a smirk.

"Damien...who else..." I say giving the same energy back to him.

"You snook out, remember, or are you drunk..."

"I do remember but I'm not going to be in the same car as you and your cheating ass." I asserted.

After those words had left my mouth it seemed he had bubbled up with outrage because he then covered my mouth as he dragged me to his car. Holding me with a tight grip.

As hard as I fought back it wasn't enough but my only goal at the moment was to not get in that car because I knew something bad would happen if I did.

He was trying to push me in the car until three girls noticed and rushed over to me and pulled James off of me and tossed him to the floor. "Don't try that shit again," one of the girls had said. She was amazing looking, and her eye color resembled earthy dirt with so much meaning behind it. Her lips were full and had clear gloss on them, which made them sparkle. Her hair was mid-length and black, in a ponytail. The girl's nails were a bold red that popped. And she was black, light-skinned.

One of the other girls cursed James out in Spanish as he was on the floor, She had long blonde hair, and her eyebrows were perfect. She was short and feisty, her lips were light pink. Her skin tone was more of a Fawn color. Her body was thick in the right places and she was Hispanic.

And the third girl that held me was black, she was dark-skinned and her teeth were amazing, they were white and straight. And that lip shade matched her complexion so well. It was a matte dark lipstick. She was slim-thick, tall and her hair was dark brown and silky smooth. Also, her voice was so angelic.

God, they were beautiful and powerful women.

"C'mon girls let's go, this boy is a waste of our time..." The Hispanic girl said, scoffing before walking away, The rest of us following her.

"Anyways my name is Elena..." She says, with a smile.

"I'm Nia!"

"And I'm Zuri..."

"Sophie, and thank you guys for helping me, I really appreciate it..." I remark in thankfulness.

"You seem so mean in a school...but you're very nice, wanna be friends with us!" Nia asks while grabbing my hands, gently.

"I-...Sure!"

"C'mon let's grab something to eat...?" Zuri says with a slight smile but I reject because Damien was picking me up.

"Can't...I already texted my brother to come and get me but tomorrow after school we definitely can..."

"Alright then...hey can we get your phone number?" Elena questions.

"Of course!" I answer.

-

AUTHOR'S POV

Damien had gotten Sophie's text about her sneaking to a party and needing a drive home. He rolled his eyes in frustration but slammed his hand on the desk in anger.

He got up from his desk, leaving his office. His feet were heavy as he walked through the mansion.

15 minutes later he pulled up to the party where Sophie was located and noticed she was talking to 3 other girls.

He honked his horn to get Sophie's attention. But since the music was blasting loudly she couldn't hear him.

He groaned before getting out of the car and walking up behind her. The girls looked up at him while he looked down at Sophie.

"I- Sophie..." Nia utters in a low voice, pointing to Damien, making Sophie turn around, rapidly.

"We're going to go, talk to you later..." Elena says, the rest of them walking away while Sophie smiled at him nervously.

Damien glared at her before walking back to the car. And Sophie gulped and crossed her arms because she knew what was coming, an argument.

-

ARYA'S POV

It was so boring in here. I found a tiny ball under the bed which kept me kinda entertained for the most part. But that was until I threw it at the door and the door slightly opened.

I rushed over and noticed it was unlocked. I went on my tippy toes and quietly left the room, closing the door as silently as I could.

And as I was wandering around, trying to find Liam, a guard noticed I had escaped the room. And when I saw him I quickly started running and he followed after.

The ground was really cold and slippery as I had thin socks on. The wind had flown through my hair as I ran but as I saw the door I was stopped by more guards and they were armed. So I surrendered.

HOW DID YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER?

AND DO YOU LIKE THE NEW CHARACTERS INTRODUCED IN THIS STORY? (IF YOU WANT A VISUAL IDEA OF HOW THEY LOOK LIKE GO CHECK THE PRELUDE)

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT IF U DONT MIND, THANK YOU 😋