AM I FALLING IN LOVE WITH THE GIRL I JUST MET?

Arya quickly closes her eyes and covers her ears when he pulled the trigger but opens her eyes when she hears laughter coming from Damien and her brother.

"Got you, princess...Your sister is cute..." He says with a smirk. Arya glared at her brother angrily and he nervously smiles at her. "Ok, you can leave..." Damien says.

Arya's brother runs out of the room and Damien walks up to her. "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT, YOU SCARED ME...Gosh..." Arya questioned irritated and angrily.

Damien chuckles and lifts her chin. "You know..., I got your name, but you didn't get mine..." He says with a smirk. "Damien Armstrong...And why'd I do that...because I'm the one in power here while you don't have any."

"...Now you'll probably stay here for the rest of your life or until I kill you, princess..." He says, pinching Arya's red cheeks from crying.

"But...please ill do anything...I have to take care of Liam, take him to school, and provide for him." She says but Damien chuckles in her face.

"I can easily do that, though he may forget about you...which is perfect, you die alone..." He says with a smirk.

"...I have a pretty friend if your single...you probably are but! She's really pretty and she's your type." Arya says proudly.

"And if you want a date with her you have to let me go...!"

Damien sits down, spreading his leg open. "You think I need a woman in my life..."

"...well do you...?"

"What do you think, huh." Damien questions with a serious expression.

"...yes, you do...which is why I can get you with my friend!" Arya replies with a nervous smile.

"If I wanted to date a female, I would date you, but I'm not so no, I don't." He says, rolling his eyes.

"WAIT YOU WOULD DATE ME?!" She questions in immediate shock and confusion.

"No, I'm talking to the ghost behind you..." Damien says, sarcastically.

"...We just met and I stole from you...you're crazy..." Arya replies shaking her head. "But if you would date me...you should let me go..."

"Haha no, you're just a very pretty, naive, and cute girl...im not letting your ass go..."

He says, then standing up and leaving the room, locking the door behind him.

She taps her fingers on the bed and looks around the room until she notices a book and a pen on a rusty desk.

She walks up to the desk and sits down, picking up the pen and opening the book. "I can write in this..."

-

"Babe stop...babe..." Sophie says laughing as her boyfriend, James tickles her. "B-babe, remember we h-have work..." She says throughout her laughs.

"Fine..." He says, stopping.

"I forgot but there's a pool party tonight, you going to be there?" James questions wrapping his hands around her waist.

"I'll see, my brother, he doesn't let me do anything around here, so I would have to sneak out...you know..." Sophie says with a smirk before kissing him on the lips.

"Well, you better come...I wanna see your ass in a bathing suit..."

"oh, you will, Babe."

They were about to make out until Iris had walked inside the room, going up to Sophie's desk, unbothered.

"IRIS GET OUT OF MY ROOM, GOSH..."

"I need to get some things, stop being a brat!" Iris says, then sticking her tongue out at her. "You'll have time to kiss him..."

Iris then goes on her tippy toes, grabbing a brush, nail polish, and makeup then leaving the room.

"Your sister never gives you privacy, huh...?"

"She doesn't, she's so annoying...but I can move out in 2 more years and my brother, he's already rich. So he can pay for a nice mansion for us and give me money on the side." Sophie says, putting lip gloss on her lips, with a grin.

"And I'll give you all the pleasure you deserve," James says stroking his finger around her breasts before kissing her.

-

I need to upgrade the security around here...The first time someone broke inside here and it was a girl, ridiculous. Damien thought.

"She's very pretty though...And she looked adorable covering her ears and closing her eyes." He mumbles, slightly smiling. He then looks down at a picture of him and a girl, making his smile disappear.

THANK YOU FOR READING

PLEASE VOTE <3

TIKTOK: CINNAMONSTORY

WORD COUNT: 746