THE BLOODY BOX

"You made her a maid, and she has to finish all these stupid chores, to earn food...That's not a lighter punishment, Damien." Maria states irritated.

"Well...I came up with a better plan than to give her a lighter punishment. At least she's getting fed." Damien implies.

"Forget it...Im just going to do my job."

"Ok...That's what you're supposed to do." He replies then Maria walks away with an attitude.

As Damien was about to walk back to the kitchen Sophie stopped him with a smirk.

"Who's the new girl? You're girlfriend, Hm? Because if she is, treating her like a slave is not right." Sophie asserts and Damien rolls his eyes and crosses his arms.

"She's a maid, Are you stupid?" Damien questions then Sophi glares at him In shock.

"Geez..., I just asked a simple question, plus why is she wearing a hoodie don't maids wear dresses or something more...Formal! Now Damien if you guys are dating you don't have to lie to me." She addressed and Damien chuckled before demanding Arya to come to him.

A couple of seconds later, she arrives to him, tired and hungry, from working and not being fed in days. But Damien gave 0 fucks because that's how he was.

He lifted her chin and grinned in her face, menacing and with not an ounce of remorse. "Are we dating, princess...?" He questions and Arya's face becomes overturned with fear. As she stared at Damien then Sophie.

"Is this a test? Do I say yes or no?" You inquired, frantically and Damien scoffed.

"Now you know I'm not dating her, she's stupid for God's sake. She's lucky, I haven't killed her yet."

Sophie raises one eyebrow in confusion. "You guys seem like you're dating. I mean, Damien, You're so touchy with her. You're lifting her chin as you grin in her face." Sophie claims.

"I do that to a lot of girls...Plus she's doing stuff around the house because...would you like to explain Arya?"

"I-...I tried to steal from him...and I got caught..." She mutters and he grabs her face and holds it right and rough.

"Speak Louder, princes..." Damien orders as he losses his grips.

"I tried to steal from and I got caught..."

"Good girl." He replies with a smirk and Sophi rolls her eyes.

"You just love torturing people, huh? Now I'm going to hang out with my friends..." Sophi criticized before walking away.

Damien lets go of Arya's face and grabbed the list from her hand that had been crumbled, wet, etc, from cleaning. And as he scanned the page to see what she had done so far he was astonished.

"You only did 3 things, it's been 6 hours...what are you, slow, Damn, you're the worse maid..." Damien scolded.

"I'm trying my best, you know. You live in a mansion with 5 floors and tons of rooms...Im never going to finish, so I should just starve to death..." Arya implied before walking away but Damien grabs her arm and pulls her towards his chest.

"...Did I tell you, you can walk away from me, princess..."

"No...but I'm trying to complete as many chores as I can, sir..." She replied as she looked at the floor.

"Whatever..." Damien says as he lets go of her arm.

~~~~~~~~

A couple of hours later it had 8, at night, meaning Arya had 4 hours to finish everything on the list to earn food. Tears ran down her face as she winced in pain, from not consuming food.