Chapter 2

'Attention heat three, 15 minute warning' "that's me.. see you around summer" and he ran off Sky looked summer up and down. "You skate?" Sky asked, "yeah, you?" Summer replied. And Sky nodded, "sick".

Then two girls walked over "Poppy! Bohdi!" Sky exclaimed hugging them. "Heyyy Sky!" They both said excitedly. Then Bohdi asked Summer "How do you know Ari?" Summer's grin dropped "Oh, crap" she said as she turned around to look at the boys heat.

They all walked back to a van, "So how long you stayin?" Bohdi asked. "Well according to my mum, about 6 weeks" she looked around for a moment "According to the flights I'm about to book with her credit card, 24 hours" Summer finished.

"Do the Gibsons know your leaving?" Bohdi asked, "No, no, it's one of those secret evil plans" Summer said grinning.  Sky chuckled a bit, Summer glanced at her and they made eye contact for a moment before Poppy responded "That's kinda weird" "Poppy that's not weird" Bohdi replied.

"It's like the journey she's on" Bohdi said, Summer looked at the floor braking the eye contact before looking up and saying "Anyway every second I stand here, is every second I'm not in New York. So" Sky looked at her "New York? Hey I'm from there too!" She slightly smiled.

"Oh cool!" Summer responded, Bohdi looked up from what she was doing "Hey, if your only staying here one night, there's a party at Poppy's place". Summer looked over at Sky "I'm going" Sky said.

"Bohdi she just said she wanted to leave" Poppy said "It'll be fun" Bohdi argued. "Oh and Ari can come too.. if he wants" she said before going back to her surfboard. "Oh, I get it, your using me to get to him"

"No, he's just a really good friend of ours" Bohdi replied. "But he's been keeping to himself lately" Poppy put in. "Well, I'll probably be super jet lagged, but thanks for the invite." Summer said "I've got a hill to climb" She finished "good luck" "If the wind is right you should get 4G" Bohdi said.

"Well, if I never see you guys again have amazing lives" Summer started walking. "You coming Sky?" Poppy asked, Sky watched as summer walked away "Uh I think I'm going to go with summer, she might get lost" Sky said.

"Oh.. ok then cya" Bohdi said somewhat annoyed. Sky ran up to Summer "Hey Summer wait up!" She shouted. Summer turned around and stopped "What's up Sky?", "I just wanted to walk with you I guess" Sky shrugged. "That's sweet of you" Summer teased while a smile snuck across her face.

As Sky and Summer walked up the hill talking about life in New York, "you going to that party tonight?" Summer asked "Yeah you?" Sky said. "Maybe" Summer replied. Sky looked up the hill and her smile dropped, her feet came to a complete stop.

"What's wrong?" Summer asked. Sky didn't respond, Summer grabbed her by the shoulders "Are you ok Sky?" Once The girl at the top of the hill spotted Sky, Sky turned as quickly as possible and began walking until she heard someone call her "Ho..Ly crap is that that looser Sky?" One of them said.

"Hey that's not cool bro" Summer said defending her, Sky quickly turned around "Don't" was all she said. Summer stared deep into her eyes confused, "That's sad, how you need someone else to protect you" another girl snickered

"Shut up" Sky snapped back. "Aw is the baby mad" the third girl teased "You know Piper I find it hilarious that you need dumb and dumber over here to attack me because you can't do it yourself" Sky said smirking.

"You bitch" Piper said, Sky looked at Summer "Wait here" Summer nodded, Sky threw her stuff down. Sky started walking up the hill to where Piper was, "You never fought me you bitch" Sky spat.

"Because you got your sorry little ass expelled" Piped replied getting in Summers face "Well why don't we do it right here right now" Sky suggested. "Bring it" Piper replied. "Fine" Sky said, Piper pushed her, Sky pushed back "Your such a lying bitch!" Sky screamed.

"Says you, your just some hot head who so happened to be here on my vacation" Piper swung a fist at Sky as she did boxing. Sky dodged it and body slammed her into the sand, Piper punched her in the face.

"You know it's not the best idea to fight a UFC fighter's daughter you dumbass" Sky said as she stood. "Your not the only one who knows how to fight here Sky" Piper said spitting out blood.

"Piper!" A boy screamed as he looked up he saw Sky standing over her "What the hell is wrong with you" he screamed and pushed Sky down the hill. As Sky tumbled down she landed on something sharp.

"Shit" Summer ran over to her as fast as she could, "Are you ok?!" Summer asked "I might have just met you but I don't think you have ever been this concerned in your entire life" Sky teased as she stood up slowly leaning onto Summer.

Just then a group of boys and one girl came running over "What the hell Rafe!?" The blonde one hollered, meanwhile the rest of them came down to make sure Sky was ok.

"Are you ok?" One of the other guys asked "I'll be fine" Sky said smiling, "John B control your friend!" An older man shouted. John B nodded "JJ! Relax she's ok!". JJ turned around to look at Sky and smiled slightly.

As JJ came down the hill the older man called down "John B I didn't let you take your friends so they could attack my son, Keep them under control" The man said. "Of course Mr.Cameron" John B said.

"So names?" Sky asked John B nodded "I'm John B that's JJ, Pope and Kie" Sky nodded "I'm Sky and this is my Best friend Summer" Sky said smiling.

Summer smirked "Already?" She said teasingly "Who else?" Sky said and began staring into Summer eyes for a brief moment. JJ Broke the silence "you guys wanna hang with us?"

"Sure why not" Summer responded. "Sounds like fun" Sky smiled. JJ Smiled back at her. "Hey did you drop some ketchup or anything on the side of your shirt?" Kie asked.

"No why?" Sky replied placing her hand where the pain was. Once she put her hand there she felt a large piece of glass and pulled it out. "Shit.." she whispered.

"Good eyes Kie" John B said. JJ ripped half of his shirt and wrapped it around Sky's Waist. "Thanks" Sky said hugging him. "Of course"