Chapter 4

When all of them got back to Ari's house Summer went into her shared bedroom with Sky, and shut the door. Sky stood in the kitchen getting water listening carefully to the conversation.

Once she finished getting her water she went back to the room, and walked in seeing Summer crying. Sky put her cup down and shut the door behind her,
"hey hey hey your ok" Sky Immediately began comforting her.

"It's ok it will all blow over you're ok, just breath for me ok?" Sky said rubbing her arm. Summer nodded, and began taking deep breaths with Sky. All that could be heard was yelling and arguing. "Stay here and drink my water to calm down JJ should be right outside the window"

Sky began walking to the door and opened it, anger written all over her face. She opened and slowly shut the door so she wouldn't upset Summer anymore then she was Already.

"Hey!" Sky yelled, Both Abbie and Ari looked up at her. "You should be in your bed Sky" Abbie said angrily, Sky noticed the tone. "Ok Abbie I am going to kindly ask you to shut up" Sky said in a tone she wouldn't normally use with an adult.

"Excu-" Abbie tried speaking but Sky cut her off, "No, your yelling and screaming? Yeah we heard every single word why would you ever say Summer has no friends?!" She yelled.

"I-" Abbie tried again, Sky cut her off, "No Abbie you cant talk until I'm finished, She is crying in our bedroom all because of you and your yelling" Sky crossed her arms. "You know what Sky?"

"What!?" Sky replied. "You remind me of someone.. Your always in trouble, always in other peoples business Just. Like. Your. Father." Abbie wasn't finished yet.

"Your always off doing something people tell you not to do, you probably toy with boy's emotions don't you!?" "Your probably trying to make it seem as if I'm the bad guy when it's you! Because YOU ARE YOUR FATHERS DAUGHTER!" Abbie finished.

"Wow.. you bring him into this when you have no right to speak about my family like that" Sky felt tears beginning to form but she forced them away.

"Abbie I didn't think I would like it here I did for maybe 20 minutes until this moment.. you ruined it for me" Sky said raising her chin. "Sky I-..." Abbie tried to go and apologize but Sky walked away.

As Sky walked away with tears in her eyes she opened the door too see JJ and Summer talking, "Sky!.. hey what's wrong?" JJ asked. Summer looked up and immediately stood up and gave Sky a hug.

"You ok..?" She asked, Sky shook her head no. "What happened?" Summer asked not letting go of the hug, Sky stayed silent finally hugging her back. JJ walked over and joined the hug after a moment of silence Sky looked up.

"Let's go have fun.. yeah?" She said smiling slightly, JJ and Summer smiled and they all snuck out the window. When they got outside John B was waiting with his van, "Sky! Summer!" He called getting out of the van hugging them both.

Pope and Kie stayed in the van and waved, "glad you guys didn't get caught we were starting to think you did.." he said laughing a bit. "Well I dint plan on it" Sky said smirking. "Now let's go! Quickly before that plan fails quickly" she chuckled a bit.

After some driving they made it too the beach, "hey guys check it ouuut" JJ said opening a cooler full of drinks. Summer looked at him and raised a brow. "What you don't drink?" He asked, Summer shook her head.

"Well that sucks" he shrugged, and looked at Sky. "Sky?" He offered a cup to pour the beer in, Summer also looked at Sky. "Sure" Sky thought about it for a moment. 'If I get drunk Summer will take me home.. she'll take care of me' JJ smiled.

"Here you go" JJ gave her the cup, "Thanks" Sky took a sip and looked at the stars. "Let's take a drive shall we?" She suggested. "Sure" John B agreed and they all got back in the van and drove off.

Her and Summer raised there hands out of the van, once they brought them back in Sky pulled Summer in for a side hug, "I love this, away from my mother and free from adults" Sky said slurring her words a tiny bit

"Me too it's fun with this group" Summer agreed, "I'm tired JJ" Sky said crossing her arms. "Well we can't drive or John B will kill us for crashing the Twinkie" he Chuckled finishing his beer.

They all laughed, "well we could sleep here tonight right Summer?" Sky turned her head around to look at Summer, "yeah I don't see why not" she said. "Yes!" JJ and John B said happily, Sky smiled and got out of the van walking down the beach to the ocean.

She was alone, Sky crouched down and washed her face with the cold salt water and was quite sober now than she was before.  A moment later Summer came down and sat down beside her, "why did you take the drink offer?" She asked calmly.

"I needed a distraction from what Abbie said" Sky said sighing heavily, "but it went to far and I got drunk right?" She asked looking up at Summer. "Yeah.. you did get drunk but your not anymore your fine now" she reassured quickly.

"I'm sorry" Sky said as tears rolled down her cheek, Summer looked at her. Sky was staring at her hands, "it's not your fault you needed a distraction but alcohol isn't the best option" Summer said wiping Sky's Tears away. "I'll try not to do it again" Sky said smiling slightly while looking at the ocean.

"Watch out!" JJ yelled smiling as he ran down with a surfboard in his hand, John B trailing behind him. Summer and Sky chuckled. Then Sky realized that they put L.E.D.S on the boards "woah!"

S on the boards "woah!"

"Go JJ!" They cheered. After they went surfing they went back to the van and fell asleep. Sky was leaning against the wall of the van when summer fell asleep in her arms.