Chapter 6

Sky was sitting on the floor of John B's van, when JJ came back in with a Med-Kit, "About time" Sky said smiling. JJ glanced at her and smiled, "I was rushing John B, and he flipped out on me" he chuckled.

"Of course he did" sky replied, "where are Pope and Kie?" Summer asked. "Oh with Sarah and John B" JJ answered. Summer nodded, "I can't believe you started laughing" Summer said to Sky, "well I couldn't let her think she broke me" Sky shrugged.

"You are one stubborn bitch" JJ said shaking his head smiling slightly, as he cleaned Sky's face he patched up one scratch that was still bleeding. "So what now" Summer said, "I guess we go back to the Gibsons house" Sky shrugged. "His mom is going to kill us" Summer said gritting her teeth.

"Big time" Sky agreed, when Sarah,John B, Pope, and Kie came back to the Twinkie they all gave Sky a hug asking if she was alright. "I'm fine I swear it's just a few scratches" as John B and Sarah say in the front they all sat in the back dozing on and off.

When John B pulled over near the Gibsons, Sky and Summer hopped out, "Oh Sky don't forget you're board" JJ called, "leave it I'll grab it later today at the fire pit" Sky said waving. They all drove off as Sky and Summer walked down the street and into the house.

"Where have you been?!" Abbie yelled, "out" Sky responded, Summer sat and watched not wanting to say anything. " 'Out' ?", "that's it? Just 'Out' ?" She stood up. "You we're gone all night and walk in here bruised and looking like you were beaten half to death!" Abbie screamed getting in Sky's face.

"I was just out, I couldn't sleep so I went skateboarding with Summer, and I may or may not have fallen down a hill" Sky lied looking at Summer winking. Summer smiled slightly, "seriously chill out Abbie nothing happened, we thank you for putting a roof over our heads but we need our freedom" Summer said.

"Freedom!?, oh you're one to talk Summer! You earn it, and at this rate you've lost it for the remainder of your stay!" Abbie scolded. Summer raised her brow, "Ok then, see how long you can hold us for" she shrugged leaning against the wall.

Sky started to laugh a bit after seeing the face Abbie was making, "Laugh all you want, but when you come back one day we might not want you here" Abbie said before stalking off. As much as. That stung Sky she shrugged it off.

"You ok?" Summer asked, "yeah" Sky replied, "we should probably go to the room" Sky said before walking away with her head down. Ari caught up with them, "what the hell guys where did you go" he asked.

"Out, now get lost Ari" Sky snapped, he was taken aback before walking away. Summer looked at Sky confused, while they walked in the room Sky slammed the door. Summer furrowed her brow, "did what Abbie say get to you? If it did don't let it ruin your day" Summer said.

"It's whatever, I'm used to it at this point" Sky spoke her voice cracking as tears formed in her eyes, "hey hey hey.." Summer came over and sat on the bed with Sky, "it's ok Sky, nobody is going to hurt you" Summer tried to make Sky feel safe.

Sky stared at the bed, Summer lifted Sky's chin with her hand making her look her in the eyes, "look at me, it's just you and me, you're ok" Summer said wiping the tears from Sky's cheeks. Sky leaned into Summers hand, "thank you" Sky whispered.

Summer nodded before lying down beside Sky, "well are we staying in tonight?" She asked, "yeah I don't feel like going anywhere tonight, I'll text JJ" Sky said. After Sky texted JJ she lied down laying her head on Summers chest.

While they lie in bed Summer began to play with Sky's hair, Sky began to drift off. They fell asleep like that when Abbie woke them up in the morning for breakfast.

"Girls I'd like to apologize about last night, I was frantic because I heard the gun shots that went off near by and thought one of you got shot" Abbie said apologetically, "it's ok Abbie, we understand that you're just looking out for us" Summer said.

"Is it ok if we go surfing?" Sky asked, "sure just make sure you stay at of trouble" Abbie replied, "sounds good" Summer said, "beat you there Summer" Sky challenged, before running off to grab her a surfboard.

While they were out with JJ and the Pouges the clouds began to get darker, "ugh why does it have to rain" Sarah said. "I don't mind it honestly" JJ said smiling, "Well I'm gunna hit a wave" Sky said.

While she was out a huge wave came and she caught it, while she stood on her board she lifted her hands in the air "I did it!" Sky shouted in joy. "Way to go Sky!" They all shouted and whooped for her, before the wave closed she fell and swam back to shore.

"That was a great wave Sky!" JJ said, before giving her a fist bump, "Thank you" Sky smiled returning the fist bump. "It looks like it's gunna storm soon" John B said, "Meh what ever, let me just get home and change clothes" Sky said shrugging. As John B drove Sky and Summer back to Ari's house.

When they arrived, Sky and Summer walked into the house, when Sky walked into her room she found a change of clothes and began to change. Summer walked in to see Sky without anything on but her pants. "Jesus Skyler" Summer said coving her eyes.

"Whoops" Sky chuckled before finishing up, as they walked out Sky put her hoodie on and sat in the Twinkie. "To be honest I think we should park the Twinkie somewhere and just take a nap" Sky said yawning. "That sounds amazing actually" JJ agreed.