Chapter 3

After an hour of talking "Shit Summer Ari's heat is over in 5 minutes" Sky said after checking her phone. "Crap well it was awesome to meet you all maybe we will see you around" Summer said while taking Sky's hand and pulling her out of her chair.

"Oh! Uh there's a party tonight at our friends house I hope to see you all there" Sky said before walking away holding hands with Summer. "Since when did you hold hands?" Sky asked "ever since I got a myself a best friend" Summer replied.

Sky chuckled, Summer let go and wrapped her arm around Sky. "Were probably gunna have to sneak out if we're going to that party" summer said. "It's a good thing I know the best ways out" Sky smirked.

"Good" Summer smiled. Once they got back to the House and we're eating Ari and his family were talking about surfing, "Definitely not, we said one competition that's it" Abbie said.

"I've already missed half a year.. if I miss another one, I'll never catch up, half my friends already have sponsors.." Ari argued. "The same friends who stopped coming around when you couldn't surf anymore?" Abbie questioned.

"Summer, Sky go to bed" Abbie said. "What's up?" Summer said before laying her head back on Sky's shoulder, "why don't we just keep free-surfing mate? All right, keep it simple" Ari's dad said "Comps, sponsorships, all that stuff can wait" He finished.

"It cant" Ari argued "if I want a career it can't.. this is about my future" Ari finished "Your future is exactly what where thinking about" Abbie replied "A whole season of competition is too much strain for your body".

"What's summer and Sky going to do, just follow you around from Beach to beach?" Abbie asked. "Why not? Sky's into it she might be too" Ari said his tone a tiny bit edged.

"Has anyone thought that Summer and Sky might want to hang out with me instead?" Honey announced. "Summer, Sky, hey cmon off to bed" Summer stood up and soon after so did Sky "Alright maybe just a quick nap." Sky replied.

"Alright let's go" Sky whispered. "You look nice" Sky said, "not so bad yourself" Summer smiled.

What Sky is wearing

What Sky is wearing.

They began riding there skate boards down the dirt road. "Oi! Wait up! What are you doing?" Ari asked "checking out this party, your friend Bohdi invited me and Sky" Summer replied. "You too actually" Sky chimed in.

"Bohdi specifically said I could come?" Ari asked his mouth gaping a bit, "expect she wasn't frothing at the mouth like that" Sky said smirking. "What about my folks? Did they say we could?" Ari asked looking from Summer to Sky and back again.

"We don't need permission from your parents Ari" Sky said, "yeah, but your a good kid who does what he's told, even when his dreams are being crushed" Summer said "So you should stay".

They began riding away again until Ari yelled after them, "just wait, wait let me get some pants" And he ran back inside. Sky and Summer glanced at each other giggling and smiling.

After a little bit they arrived at the party. "Oh, ok I can work with this" Summer said smiling while looking around "Oh summer I see the boys" Sky pointed to JJ and John B the rest of them were off getting drinks.

"Great they made it!" Summer grabbed her hand and right when she was going to run off Poppy came down "Summer, Sky, you made it!" She greeted them happily. "Hey, yeah"  she said chuckling.

"Oh Ari sick comeback today" Poppy complemented, "Nah I just got lucky in that last wave and..." Ari trailed off as he saw Bohdi and Marlon share a kiss. Ari's mouth gaped "yeah.. so that happened"

"Oh hey I have to show you something" Poppy said and pulled Summer along, "Sorry Ari.. I know how much you liked her.." Sky said frowning a bit as they both watched them Marlon began playing the ukulele.

"I'm gunna go see what Poppy is scaring summer with... you gunna be ok?" Sky asked, "yeah.." he replied. "Alright..", Sky walked over to Summer and Poppy.

"Anyway, is there anyone who could give me a ride to the airport tomorrow?" Summer asked. "Airport?" Ari asked walking over. "Pretend you didn't hear that" Summer said quickly.

"No one else from Shorehaven has ever gotten on tour" Poppy continued ignoring her question, "she's kind of a legend" Poppy finished. "And you should never meet your hero's".

"Why do you need to go to the airport?" Ari asked suddenly, "to go back to New York dummy" Summer replied. "So I don't have to follow you around everywhere", "anyway, this is a boring conversation".

"Do I need to teach you people how to party?" She chuckled "come on!". As they all followed summer the party officially started music blasting and dancing within every corner.

"Can't stay much longer I've got finals in the morning" Ari said to both of them as they were on the skate ramp, "we don't". And with that they began skating back and fourth across the ramp.

JJ came over "Yo! JJ Watch this!" JJ brought his friends with him. "Yo! Do not try this at home!" Summer yelled out looking down on everyone.

People began cheering and clapping "yeah!, Yeah, make some noise cmon let's go!" Summer cheered smiling. "Oi what are you doing?" Ari asked walking up to her, "oh off the balcony into the half pipe and then finish with a sick 540!"

"It's easy" she shrugged "no it's insane!" Ari answered, "look if you want to get on a plane tomorrow, whatever but if you brake your neck tonight I'm grounded for life" He said concerned.

"And How would that be different to your current situation?" She snapped back, "yo! If she wants to do it man, let her do it" Marlon shouted up. The crowd began cheering again.

"Let's go!" Summer yelled down, Ari snatched her board, "Yo give that back" Summer jumped down onto the balcony off the railing. "I will if you promise not to jump".

Just then a cars head lights turned on and a honk came from it, it was Abbie. "Yo! Move!" Sky yelled as she rode her skateboard across the deck and over the railing. The crowed cheered wildly. Sky landed in the halfpipe and ended on a 540.

"Sky! Your insane!" JJ yelled smiling. "Yo Summer come down here real quick!" Sky yelled quickly, Summer came down fairly fast. "I want you to follow us home ok? And when it's lights out again we can sneak back out deal?" Sky said to both of them.

"Deal" JJ said, Summer nodded. "Let's go!" Abbie screamed angrily, "Oh crap.."