Chapter 5

⚠️GUN WARNING YALL cuz yes⚠️❤️

Sky woke up like this

With Summer's head on her chest, Sky smiled to herself and looked around

With Summer's head on her chest, Sky smiled to herself and looked around. It was still late at night, She carefully moved Summer off her chest. And left the van it was raining.

She climbed a small hill and sat on the edge dangling her feet off, enjoying the rain. She looked up at the sky to see the moon poking through just a bit. Sky smiled at the peace.

Just then She felt someone behind her and turned her head to see Summer walking up with no sweatshirt and her arms crossed. "What are you doing up right now?" She asked.

"I could ask you the same thing" Sky said chuckling, "it's cold" Summer said shivering as she came to sit beside Sky. "Well you came out while it's raining with no sweatshirt on" Sky pointed out.

"I didn't know it was raining" she replied, Sky chuckled and took her sweatshirt off, putting it on Summer who immediately smiled. "Thanks" she said happily "no problem" Sky said smiling back.

"So really what are you doing out here?" Summer asked, "well I needed some air" Sky stated looking out over the ocean.

"How come?" Summer asked, Sky blanked 'should I tell her?' "Sky?" She asked "you there?" She waved her hand in front of Sky's face. "Huh!? Oh yeah sorry" She said playing with her thumbs.

Summer noticed, she placed her hand with Sky's interlocking their fingers, "Listen you don't have to tell me what's going on.. but I'll be with you every step of the way" She said smiling slightly.

Sky looked at her with tears in her eyes and a smile plastered on her face, Summer placed her hands on Sky's cheeks wiping any falling tears, the sun began rising and they stared into each others eyes.

Her hands still on Sky's cheeks, each of their faces began coming closer until they were almost an inch away from each other. "Sky!? Summer?!" John B called out.

Sky and Summer both moved back and looked away from each other, Sky blushed and moved the hair out of her face. "Hey!" John B called up the hill. "Hey you" Sky said smiling. Summer just waved.

"You guys kinda disappeared, everything alright?" He asked, Summer and Sky looked at each other and smiled "yeah perfectly fine" Summer replied. John B smiled "Alright, cmon though the rain is starting to get heavy"

As they all walked back Sky grabbed Summer by the hand, they looked up at each other and smiled "So, why are you guys out here?" John B asked "oh we were just talking, enjoying the view" Sky replied.

"In the pouring rain?" He asked, "yeah why not" Summer replied. Sky squeezed her hand as she looked down the hill, "Is that.." Sky began "Piper" John B finished. "Look who it is" Piper remarked "it's a bitch" Sky replied.

"Oh your gunna regret that little girl" Piper threatened, "I'm old enough to know how to beat your sorry ass" Sky snickered. Summer looked at Sky and back at Piper.

"Leave us alone Piper we aren't looking for trouble"
John B groaned rolling his eyes, "well I am" she smirked looking at Summer. Sky noticed, "do anything to her and I mean it i will fucking kill you" Sky said stepping in front of Summer a bit.

"Oh really?" Piper began walking forwards, Sky was grabbed by a girl and so was Summer, Sky looked around to find John B unconscious on the floor next to her. "So your minions do your dirty work huh?" She said smirking.

Piper furrowed her brows angrily, "I'm about to fuck you up" Piper threatened, "Sure" Sky said raising a brow. Piper then paced forward until they were fairly close. "Fuck me up then" Sky said, Piper smirked. "Oh not you sweet girl, but I will fuck her up" she said innocently

"Don't you dare touch her you bit-" Sky was cut off by being punched in the face, Sky smirked and looked up. Piper looked so angry she punched Sky continuously, Piper finally finished her 'job' and smirked at her work.

She expected Sky to be crying for her life but instead, she looked up chuckling, "you're weak, you're pathetic, you.are.a. Bitch" Sky said shaking her head spitting blood out.

Piper stared at her, her expression showed she was boiling with anger "you know you can do this all you want until you kill me, just let her go" Sky shrugged. "Your so stupid if your actually considering this" Piper laughed as if she couldn't believe Sky meant what She said.

"Looks like I'm stupid" Sky said dropping her head, spitting more blood out onto the grass. "PIPER!" A female voice shouted. "Great" Piper rolled her eyes, as a girl Sky's age ran up to them she looked around "oh my god.. is that John B?" She asked Piper. "Yes Sarah, yes it is" she said blandly.

Sarah looked from Piper to Sky "Let her go!" Sarah said stunned after seeing the blood on Sky's face. "God your so annoying, let them go, we've done our job" Piper snapped her fingers and the girls let go of her and Summer.

Summer instantly ran at Piper punching her in the face "you could've killed her!" Piper slapped her across the face, Sky saw Summer punch Piper in the jaw this time. At the point Piper pulled a gun and pinned it to the side of Summer's head. "Oh my god.." Sarah gasped.

"Piper put the gun down... please" Sky said blood spilling from her mouth, "one good reason" Piper said "shoot me instead, you'll get your sweet.. sweet revenge" Sky said slowly getting up. Piper seemed intrigued.

"Fine then" Piper dropped Summer who was staring at Sky, Sky watched as Sarah crouched down to make sure Summer was alright before looking up at Piper. "God where's JJ when you need him" Sky muttered under her breath. "I'm right here" JJ said with a gun pointed right at Piper.

"Leave Piper, leave now" JJ said, Piper stared at him and sighed heavily before putting the gun away. "Are you coming Sarah?" Piper asked. "No I'm staying with them" Sarah said crossing her arms, "expected" Piper snickered walking away.

"Sky!" Summer exclaimed running over to her, John B stood up and looked at Summer. "Wait" he put his arm out before looking at Sky confused, "give me a second" Sky said sighing.

After Sky lied back down, she placed her hands on her face to feel what it felt like. "Don't touch your face" Summer said pushing past John B, Sky sighed heavily before removing her hands from her face.

"You're gunna be ok I promise" JJ said crouching down beside her and Summer. Sarah held John B's hand "John B do you have anything in your van?" Sarah asked, "Yeah actually, JJ pick her up and take her to the Twinkie" John B said.

They all walked down, Sky felt eyes burning into her. "You're staring Summer" Sky smirked, "how did you..?" Summer asked. "I can feel your eyes burning into my soul looser" Sky stated, "that's a new nickname" Summer smiled.

"I can change it if you want" Sky offered, "it's chill" Summer replied rolling her eyes, "i know" Sky replies as she is being set down in the van. "I hate you" Summer said shaking her head smiling, "you know you love me" Sky smirked, "do I?" Summer smiled.

(This was a long and well deserved chapter, I'm sorry if these seem so rushed or if there is so much happening at once! I've been busy lately but am still trying to find time to write for you guys!) -LittleFish