- Syndic -

An immaculate forensic interpolation neutered the executive!

Inside the leaders beloved red Jaguar, were UK sim cards with his fingerprints. The NCA traced the incoming calls to the executives phone and confirmed outgoing calls were made to the official. 

End-to-End frustration occurred when the officials Birmingham house was burned out. The circles parallel monitoring saw who and what was taken. Their criminal integrity was at stake so they burnt evidence.

The profiler was present when the organizer got the news. He had never authorized this indefensible action and this wrath brought the culprit into his own criminal chambers.

Reluctance to wear a wire meant the profiler was a witness to the execution and nothing else. He spoke with the node yet the objective was constant; stay inside and take the heart. Once the call was made his professional integrity was lawfully secure. Names, locations and precise details were provided. A single word from the organiser; "Airport" saw the culprit decapitated with a claw hammer!  

Raw criminal justice had a negligent member executed!

Ignorance allowed the NCA to press ahead. They took hold of the investigation and the official. He was formally charged with aiding and abetting a criminal enterprise and people trafficking into the UK.

His office was clean but a property search on his sisters house found his personal hard-drive which included victims paperwork, passports and social security numbers. Their IT specialist also retrieved previously deleted explicit images from inside the domination core.