- Node -

Cell doors offered no favours to the official. His habitual inclinations were nullified at a series of interviews. Fact, statistics tore apart his sadistic desires and burnt a hole into his cognitive process!

Criminal shutters had closed him out. He was a known rat with nothing to offer except an official signature. Direct questioning had burnt him and his solicitors defence strategy. His information sequence predated the domination core.

Statements from his sister confirmed his manic controlling nature included obsessive involvement with her boyfriends. He had even attempted to influence her children. Their testimonies added substantial weight to the prosecutions case. They were minors when he offered money for obedience. 

Owing to quantity and quality of evidence the NCA applied for an immediate court hearing. An early first hearing was granted. Judicial writ would see the official placed in absolute isolation before and after the hearing.

Life in a canister will be a form of theatre, His own theatrical stage will be scrutinised by the media. When Interpol released the identities of the UK nationals arrests in Malaga, the EL Pais crime correspondent created a Spanish sandstorm. 

The damning exposé of a UK official referenced the seized villas and his involvement with criminal property developments in Malaga. He condemned people trafficking through the Iberian peninsula. Notably his article connected trafficking to a sadistic UK controlled domination core. 

Despite the organisers arrogance his cunning habits had kept details on BM's connection with Karl's father and the habit deferral scheme. Eric's case will resurface and find a UK audience.

The official had authorised the fathers  name change via enrolled deep poll. He was living in Cadiz, Spain. Throughout the 90's he participated in Saudi financed property developments on behalf of the executive. He was a departmental stat along with 13 males, which the circle had already weaponized for trial by media. 

Lying in wait were the organisers criminal props!