༺ 🄿🄰🅁🅃- II ༻

Many times life will hit you hard, knock you down, and hurt you. Persevere, Never Give Up, and do your best to get up and Keep Going.

JOHN CENA

➻➻➻➻➻➻➻🥀🥀🥀➻➻➻➻➻➻➻
✨ 🖇️🖇️🖇️🖇️🖇️🖇️🖇️✨

To say Namjoon Was Regretting For His Each and Every Word That He said To His Little one a Week ago.

It's been a Week He Has Been Serching for Boy, who Can Be The Suger for His Little baby,

That day He Just Said About the Suger things Just To Make His Bun Mad But Never in his Millon dreams he did Expect That Jungkook while take that Thing Seriously.

As soon as that boy heard about That he Tolde Namjoon To Finde Some One who can Be His Suger Baby, Along with Long List of Qualification of His To-be Suger Baby.
Namjoon Was Speechless about that. Because, He Just Heard That His baby Bun Wants A Suger Baby?????

Namjoon was so Ready to kill himself for his stupid Idea But Thinking about His Only Wife and Two Children Didn't let him for that.

It's been a Week already but He couldn't find a Perfect Suger Baby For Jungkook Because Jungkook strictly Said, he want,

"Handsome Face ,Great Body with Big Dick and Tone skin ,Killing eyes, Sharp jow ,Black hair, Deep Voice ,And mostly With a long strong Vainy Hands....."

Namjoon was so Stressed about the whole thing because Even If It's a little bit wrong, finally his Little one Decided to let go his shitty past and ready to Move on from his ex. So He have to help His Baby as Much as He can. So He will surely Find A Person just as his Little one asked for..........Even For that He have to Hurt Someone.....he don't mind that at all.

___________________________________

In the same City,

A Small Cafe ,There was Boy With A Beautiful Boxy smile, were Sitting on the counter while Taking the Orders of His costomer who Were Looking at him With a Flirty Eyes. But he just ignore her That Look and Take The order with a small Smile and said,

___ : Your Coffee will be Ready In just 10 min. Till then You can Wait On Table 4 Miss .

He said with Professional Smile But He girl find it so hot and bite Her Lips While Trying to seduce him With her ugly Duck Face (Sorry Duck)

girl : Hey Hottie..... Please Just One Time....I have been Following you for This For so long can't you just give me a Chance????

She asked But the Boy Just Shook his head and said,

___ : Look Miss I Already Told You I have a Girlfriend who I love a lot,Then Why are You Still following me? It's not Like You Can't Get anyone else here. There lots of People is Out there who is ready to accept you then why only me?

He asked but the girl just scoff at him and said

Girl : Because No One Is More Handsome than You Kim Taehyung......

Taehyung Look at the girl done face and Said,

Tae : look here Miss Thzuyu, Please Don't disturb me I don't have any thing to do with you so stop following me and Focus on your Studies. Because How many times you ask, I will not give what you want so Please.......stop with all these stupid things.