༺ 🄿🄰🅁🅃- V༻

"Anything there is that I can do for you, I will do for you; anything there is that I cannot do, I will learn to do.

-William Goldman ✍️"

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷🥀🥀🥀÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Hours passed, Woozie Finally was out of Danger but the Doctor informed Taehyung about His Condition that was now more serious than It used to be, they had also informed him about the surgery that has to be done as soon as Possible but the issue here is, the said boy doesn't have enough money with him to do the surgery now because he have Used The Money for Woozie's medicine few days ago. Even now Jisoo and Namjoon were the one who paid a Bill. Taehyung wanted to deni it but he knows if he say no then There is no way to Help his brother.

Right now Taehyung was Sitting beside Woozy who is now Sleeping on the Hospital bed, peacefully.He was Looking at His Little brother With teary eyes but the Tears were Yet fall from his eyes. He was Looking at him but his mind Were Not really In there. He was thinking about everything the doctor said him this Morning

Dr : Taehyung-ah.....I have been Telling you this for so Long, we have to Do the Sergey as soon as Possible.but There is only Few Chance for his survival.......

Back then There was still A Chance of His Little brother's survival but Now......He was feeling so Helpless and Useless at this moment. He tried everything he could Do, He had Worked for hours without sleeping and eating. Saved each and every Coin he Got without even Caring about his Hunger just so he can Do his little Brother's treatment Without any Problem, and hopefully he will get his Brother back but turned out, everything is In vain....all his hard work gone for nothing, those sleepless nights trun out for just meaningless.....

Taehyung was feeling like dieing, he wants to scream his pain out but he couldn't do anything. Instead he could only cry in silence. Without letting his baby brother know.

The door of Woozie's Room Opened and The Kim couple come inside the Room getting Taehyung's attantion. He look back at the couple and Stood up from his Seat as soon as he recognised them and Bowed to them.

Tae : Thankyou So Much For for Your Help Mr Kim and Mrs Kim....i will sure Repay you as soon as I can.

He said while bowing 90° infront of the Kim couple Who Look at him with a Sympathetic smile. Jisoo Come Closer to him and Said to him with a soft And gentle voice,

Jisoo:No need of that Taehyung, Just Take Care Of Him  and If You need any help them Don't Hesitate to ask..... okay???

She said and For the first time in his entire life Taehyung felt a motherly warmth from someone and that's why he couldn't help But Broke down Infront of The Couple onec again. Jisoo Softly pulled him into her Embrace and Whispered Soft Nothing in his Ears. While Namjoo stood There While looking at them With A Soft Eyes.

After Few Minutes Taehyung finally seems to Calm down a Bit. He pulled away from jisoo and again bow his head To her and said,

Tae : I'm so Sorry Nonna, I should not have behave like that..... Please Forgive me.

He said but jisoo Just Patt his head softly and said,

Jisoo : It's okay Taehyung, Don't Apologize,think me as your Nonna Just like How You adress me now.....

Taehyung felt So Light in his Heart after talking with jisoo but The Burning inside his heart was Increasing each second pass.

Soon It was Time For the Kim couple To Leave, And They said Goodbye To Taehyung and Left from there. But before They leave Namjoon Asked Him something which left Him in deep ocean of Thought.