༺ 🄿🄰🅁🅃- VII༻

"IF I WANT IT I'LL WORK FOR IT. IF I'M WORKING FOR IT. I'LL WORK UNTIL I GET IT. SO YES, I GET WHAT I WANT."

=============🥀🥀🥀=============

Tae: Till now, we had no relation, but from now on, Jeon Jungkook belongs to Kim Taehyung only.

The Entire floor fall into deep silence as they heard what the young boy just said. Everyone was awestruck by his brave Words and it was not just the employees but also the CEO and His Hyung Too...
Jungkook Or Namjoon couldn't believe what they just heard...they both stard at each other with wide open eyes for a second before look at Taehyung who has his Strong veiny Arms wrapped around Jungkook's small curvy waist. He was looking directly Into Bogums Eyes without even blinking while Bogum was doing the same but His eyes were stucked on the Arms of Taehyung which is Wrapped around Jungkook. Taehyung noticed the star and His Arms automatically tighten around the CEO's waist which bring the CEO to He Conscious Mind back.

As Jungkook Regained his Mind He Look at Taehyung for a second before Turing back to Bogum with a smirk on his Lips. He move a bit closer to Taehyung and Placed his hands over Taehyung's Clothed chest, which surprisingly didn't bother Taehyung at all. As he felt the hands on His Chest He Look at the CEO who Look back at Him and Both stard at each other for a While and the people around juststand there while watching them bothin aww......

Bogum was watching all of this with So Much Rage. He wanted to Pull Jungkook away from Taehyung But He know Taehyung Very well for that. He might be powerful with all his Money and Connection But Taehyung Is Powerful without any of this and messing up with him is wrong move for now. But He know very well what to do. So with a final Look at the Both of the He turn on His heels and Left from there withoutout a word t9 anyone.

As Bogum leaves the Strong grip of Taehyung on Jungkook lossen and eventually He let the CEO go and moved away from him while jungkook look at him with a Pout and asked,

Kook : why did you moved away from me Kitten????

He asked while taking a step towards Taehyung who look at him with a cold eyes,

Tae : Please Stay where you are Mr Jeon.

He said and Jungkook Stopped moving towards him.he then Look at the Younger and said,

Kook : wae??? You were the one just holding me so tight In your arms....now what happened???

He asked with a wide smirk wich of course made Taehyung grite his teeth. He Look at the CEO with so much anger held in hid eyes and said,

Tae : Don't take it seriously mr JEON, I was just doing my responsibility of a brother. Yesterday Mr Kim did help me with my brother's health and today I helped you for him only. Don't think this as anything else. I hope you can understand that. Now please excuse me...

With that Taehyung left from there without even waiting for Jungkook's reply.

As Taehyung left jungkoook stared at the walking figure of Taehyung with a cocky smirk on his lips and bite his lips. He kept looking at Taehyung untill He was completely disappeared from his site....

Tae: Till now, we had no relation, but from now on, Jeon Jungkook belongs to Kim Taehyung only.

The words keep echoing in Jungkook's Mind for two days now....