༺ 🄿🄰🅁🅃- IV༻

You deserve

the best in life, people who brighten your day, and places that make you feel alive and in love with everything

that touches your heart.

Mark Anthony

_____________🥀🥀🥀_____________
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The handsome young CEO of Jeon corp was Now sitting In his luxurious office while Thinking about a Certain handsome boy he Saw At the University this morning.

It was already Around 1:00am at night but the young CEO was still sitting in his office with zero intention of going back to his House......all the employees of his company was already Gone to their homes but he was still here. It was actually not his intention to stay there but the thoughts of that handsome boy Kept his mind so busy that he even Forget to check the track of the time.....

From very first time his eyes fall on that boy, he was the only thing that were running in Jungkook's mind. He couldn't even stop thinking about that Guy for single second till now.

He really wanted to go and Talk to that guy after the function but to his Bad luck They got an emergency at his company so even before the Function come to an end he had to leave from there . He was so irritated at first but after he comes to his company he got busy with his Work but the boy and the thoughts about him never let him think about something else at all.

Ding~

Jungkook was forced to come out of his thoughts when The big screen of his laptop light up telling that he have a new mail from someone.

Jungkook look at his phone screen with a bored Look thinking it must be about work but and Saw it was a mail from Namjoon's personal email. He look at the screen all suprised because it was not usual thing as Namjoon always send Work related mails from his office email.....but today it was different.....so with a forwen he opened the mail and the first thing he noticed was the Picture of the Handsome guy from the University. Followed by the picture some information about the boy was also there which ofcourse picked The CEO's intrest More.......

 Followed by the picture some information about the boy was also there which ofcourse picked The CEO's intrest More

NAME :- Kim Taehyung
AGE :- 19
SEXUALITY. :- Straight
FATHER'S NAME. :- Kim Daehyung (Dead)
MOTHER'S NAME. :- Kim Yenjin (Dead)
BROTHER'S NAME. :- Kim Woozy
DATE OF BIRTH. :- 31/12/2003
HOME TOWN. :- Seo District of Daegu
HEIGHT. :- 1.79m
WEIGHT. :- 63.4kg
RELATIONSHIP
STATUS. :- Commited
GIRLFRIEND. :- Bae Joo-hyun
FRIENDS LIST. :- Jung Hoseok,
:- Min Yoongi,
:- Park Jimin