༺ 🄿🄰🅁🅃- III ༻

The more loyal you are to everyone, the more you will be disappointed with how people are

Quotesjin.com

➻➻➻➻➻➻➻🥀🥀🥀➻➻➻➻➻➻➻
✨ 🖇️🖇️🖇️🖇️🖇️🖇️🖇️✨

The Beautiful full Moon was Shining so brightly at the the Dark night. From the wide opend balcony of his Room, Jungkook was looking down at the night city of Seoul with A Glass of expensive Red wine in his hands.his big Doe eyes Were filled with Tears but still his face was blank, like the Shy Right Now. It's 11 : 55 at Night, But He was Wide Awake Till now Because  it was An important in his life, but still he was All Alone in That big ass Mansion of him but it's not A New thing for him. Just like the other day today is Also he is Alone , just like Other days It was Just another Day of Work.every year He Celebrate this Day Like this Only. He and A Glass of Wine in that Big Mansion, was the Only Celebration he do For His  Birthday. Unlike The Other Rich Kids, Jungkook Never Want to Celebrate His Birthday From the Young Age But That WaS Not the Main Case for Him to Hate This Day........... September 1st ,his birthday...The Day He hate the Most......

6 Years Ago this was the Same day when he found out About what his ex, Park Bo-gum was doing to him for Almost all his Teenage. And this was the same day because of him, a life of an innocent Soul who just started his life, left this World infront of his own eyes.......

Whenever this day come he try his best to Stay Away from other peple but everytime he only get disappointment in Return. Because being a Well none CEO made people attract to him So much and This cause him Rounded with people all the time.

If He wasn't a Famous CEO of a Reputed Company,for sure he would have Run Away from here , leaving everything behind a long time ago. but because of his position and the Pressure of his Family, he can't do Anything, but just Bear With everything happening In his Life........ Including the unbearable Heartbreaks........

A Drop of lone tear fall  from Jungkook's big doe eyes as A cold, Soft breez touch his soft  bare Skin........The Clod Breez Somehow Bring Some Comfort to his Stressed Full heart and Made his Mind Clam A Little......
The Soft Breez and The peaceful Silence was Like a Beautiful Melody To Him, 

But that Silene didn't lest for so long as the loud Ring of his Phone, which is Place on the Small table beside him, broke the peaceful silence around him. Which Forced him to Open his Eyes and take a Look at The Phone beside him. As soon as His Eyes fall on the Phone Screen Jungkook Saw It was a Call From his Hyung Who Jungkook Consider as His Only family Now..............
Wiping away his Tears From his Pale Cheeks He Took The Phone in his hands and Pick up the Call After Keeping the Wine glass on top of the Table. He Took a Small Yet Deep breath To Calm Himself And was about to open His Mouth To Speak,but before that He was Cut of By the Loud ,Cheerful Voice of his Hyung and Noona Along With his Two Little Nephew......

Nj and Family: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUNBUN 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Jungkook Pulled his Phone Away from his Presious ear when the Loude Shout of the Four People On the Other Side echoed in his Ear all of Sudden without a Warning but This Also isn't a New Thing for him. For the Last 6-7 Years This happened Every time. But he Never Complain about that. Hence, He Love It when They Make Him Feel like There is Someone For him When Not Evn His Parents is there for Him. Sure His Parents Wish Him on his Birthday,but It's Rare For them To Call Him Or Visit Him On this Day. Hence He Know his Busy Parents Don't even Remember His Birthday sometimes. So When He Heard The Cheerful wishes from his Hyung and Little family , Unknowingly Made Him Smile With His Eyes Were still Teary. So With a Broken Yet Soft Voice he said,