༺ 🄿🄰🅁🅃- VI༻

"i want to be in your arms, where you hold me tight and never let me go "
-unknown

><><><><><><><🌹🌹🌹><><><><><><><
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

The room fell completely silent. Both Namjoon and Taehyung widen their eyes, while the CEO just sits there, admiring the beauty in front of him with a smirk on his lips.

He finds the boy so cute, with his two dark brown eyes wide open in shock. His two lips were parted a little from each other. His body is motionless, like he is some kind of Greek god statue.

A small chuckle left his pretty mouth as he looked at the boy's expression, and it brought the other two men back to reality.

As soon as Taehyung regained his senses, he looked at Jungkook carefully, like he was studying the CEO, while the CEO just sat like a boss in front of him. After a few seconds of silence, Taehyung looked at his side, where Namjoon was sitting while looking at Jungkook with a killing gaze.

When Namjoon felt the eyes of the younger man on him, that poor man started to panic and sweat a little as he knew what was going to happen next. And just as he thought, the younger asked,

Tae: Mr. Kim, What is he talking about?

He asked, and Namjoon was about to answer him with his just-now-made-up excuse, but before he could even open his mouth, the little bunny of him cut off his words and said it with his usual cooky voice.

Kook: Don't ask him, Kitty. Whatever you want to ask or say, just do it directly with me. I will answer all of your questions as simply as I can.

He said this and again shocked the other two in the room, but this time Taehyung restored himself sooner than before and said, "

Tae: First of all, please stop calling me by those weird nicknames. My name is Kim Taehyung, in case you don't know it. And second, why the fuck do you think I will agree to this stupid, suicidal plan of yours?

He asked in a very calm manner, but his dark brown eyes were saying something else. Jungkook, who was shamelessly staring at the boy, of course noticed it, and hell, he finds it so damn attractive. The young man's tolerance was attracting him like a magnet. But Jeon Jungkook was not someone who gave up so soon, and neither was a small guy like Taehyung. It doesn't matter how the older is attracted to the younger, but if he goes against him, then he knows how to get him back to his side.

So he hid the smile that was ready to break out because of the younger's cuteness (for him only) and said with a cocky smirk,

Kook: You have no other choice. Baby, you need money. Not for you, but for your sweet little brother's sergeant. For his future. For his life. For his career.

Jungkook said, That has frozen the boy in his seat. He knows what the elder said is true. He needs money. Not for him, but for his brother's and girlfriend's lives. He needs money more than anything or anyone else, but that doesn't mean he will agree to the CEO's stupid business plan. He can do four more part-time jobs, but not this.

He can scream all these things in the CEO's face, but he knows there is no point in it, so without saying anything, he stood up from his seat and then looked at Namjoon, who was already looking at him with helpless eyes, and said,

Taehyung: Mr Kim, Thanks for the help you and Mrs. Kim provided yesterday. I'm so grateful for that. If it were not for you and Mrs. Kim, I would have lost my little brother by now, but you saved his life, and I really don't know how to repay you for that. But don't worry, I will repay the money you spent on my brother soon. Please don't think I'm being rude here, but I don't want your help anymore. I will give you the money as soon as I can, and then I hope you won't disturb me or my brother. Please say thanks to Mrs. Kim on my behalf. Now, if you excuse me, I need to go to the hospital. My little brother and my girlfriend must be waiting for me there.