Eddies pov: That Look ⛓️⛓️

The look she gave me. It'd do anything for her with that look. I adored that look. I finally understood what she meant. She didn't want my fingers. She wanted me. I was hesitant though because she was younger. And I came into her life at a low time. I didn't know if this was her first. It certainly wasn't mine.
"Ahh sweetheart I don't know" I hated saying it but I had to.

"Please. I'm ready. I know I am" she begged crawling closer on top of me.

After a moments hesitation I kissed her forehead and gently pushed her off. Her eyes followed me. She looked crushed like id just sold her dog to her sworn enemy. I stood up at the side of the bed. I nodded my head for her to follow. She crawled over and kneeled on the bed in front of me looking up with puppy dog eyes. I cupped her face and kissed the top of her head. "If at any point you want to stop tell me. It's not embarrassing. Promise me you'll tell me" I spoke into her hair. She nodded. "Use your words I need to know you understand"

"Yes, I understand Eddie" Fuck. She sounded so submissive.

"Okay sweetheart lay down right here" she layed back right in front of me. Her legs hanging off the edge. Her ruffle socks were still on. She looked so fragile. So delicate. Like if moved to hard she'd shatter into a million pieces.

I pulled away and grabbed my shirt from the floor. I pulled it over her head then through her arms to cover her up. It was huge on her. She looked so small. "I want you to be as comfortable as possible" I said to her. And if it happens to be ripped off later then so be it. Kidding. Maybe. I don't know. I can't show that side with this girl.

"Legs up" I patted my chest. She lifted her legs and let them rest on me. I pulled my pants down. Her eyes were shut. Forcing them closed. She was twiddling nervously with the bedsheets at her side.
"Look at me yn" I said seriously. She opened her eyes and froze. I was all out. She tried her best to keep eye contact. I grinned. "You're allowed to look" Her eyes slowly went down to my length. She gasped and quickly covered her mouth. I couldn't help it. I squatted down laughing. She curled over in laughter too.

"It's just so. Big" she tried to make out in between laughs.

"You're too generous" I said getting back up.

We went back into position with less tension.

"Ready?" I asked

"Ready" she assured happily.

I placed my hands on her waist and started slow. Just grazing her entrance. She was so warm. I went in a bit more. I broke the surface and was inside. She hissed in. "It hurts a bit the first time. It'll go away in a second" I assured her. I waited holding myself there until her breathing slowed down. It was absolute bliss being inside this girl. I was sure if shed even flinch that would be enough for me to cum. I went in further. It was so easy. She was so wet. Crazy tight too. I was so worried this was hurting her but she was smiling. Her chin was tilted up. She looked like she went somewhere else. Like she was floating on a cloud or something.

I slowly pulled back a bit. She let out a deep breath. Then she pushed me in again herself.

"There" she breathed out gripping the sheets.

I pulled out again and back in to that spot again. I stayed slow the first few minutes. Partly to make sure she was taking it okay. Partly because if I went any faster I'd cum and ruin it.

I began to go faster. She let out a moan and I increased my speed. I was losing it. She was pulling the sheets off the bed now. In one big thrust I moved her further onto the bed and got on top. I interlaced her fingers with mine and brought them above her head. I held on tight. My head fell forward as I trust into her. Her legs wrapped around me pulling me closer. Thrust. I held tighter. Thrust. She squirmed making herself tighter. And with the deepest thrust I came. I let her hands loose. As I slowly finished pumping. I let her hands go and slowly pulled out. My liquid dripped out of her. That sight turned me on enough forba second round. But my girl. So delicate. She wouldn't be able to handle another. She already had two.

I was still above her. I leaned over and pulled her next to me. Holding her close. It was alot. I couldn't let her go yet. I'd hold her until she dropped from this high.

No words were spoken. We fell asleep like that.

-Ignore that pregnancy exists for this one. Uhhh the radiation in Hawkins makes men infertile??