Chapter 14: Distractions ⛓

My week would've been a total drag if i wasn't at eddie's. his uncle was out of town so it felt almost like we lived together. i went back and forth from the house and eddie's trailer a lot. It would be rude to avoid the guest but i really didn't want to be around my parents.

Today only solidified that anguish. I was so upset i stormed out and i didn't plan on coming back that night.

I didn't bother knocking. I barged into eddie's trailer and slammed into his chest. my head in my hands and sobbing.

"yn.." he said earnestly.

I began to fall to my knees and he fell with me holding me. And after a bit he picked me up and brought me to the couch. After i calmed down i explained. My mom was pregnant. They don't even have time for me let alone another kid. and they were happy about it too. like two parents expecting their first child. only I was their first child. it's like i didn't exist.

"I need a distraction" I said after a long silence. I didn't want to think about them anymore.

"Smoke?"

"No. no drugs. you"

he grunted thinking. then he lifted me up and brought him to his room. he sat me on the edge of the bed as usual. I stopped him from kissing me. I made an obvious yearning look towards the cuffs hanging on his wall.
He looked back at me surprised.
"I don't want to think. i don't want to do anything. i need you to just-" he interrupted me
"the other day. you called me daddy"
My face froze. i was wide eyed.
"you did half asleep. i heard it. i liked it. that brought back a side of me i don't know if you really want to see"
"i do"
"how do you know"
"you've seen the books i read. every other night i dream of it. i know what i want"
Realization came over him and then his eyes darkened. And so did his voice. It was no longer soft. It was demanding now.
"move back" he nodded his chin toward the headboard. I obeyed. "you're sure?" he asked once more.
"yes"
"yes what"
"yes. daddy"
He grabbed the cuffs and turned back to me.
"Ahhh up we go" Roughly he adjusted me and took my shirt off. He grabbed my wrists together and locked me into the headboard.

***lol so this is what i had left. here's a crumb u can have. maybe i'll finish this story up in a couple months 😘😘  luv y'all tho fr fr