Chapter 11: Trailer ⛓

"A whole week?!"

"Yes sweetheart, you can take the spare room its no problem":

"Why cant SHE take the spare room"

My parents came home early because their friend was coming to visit. And they want to give her MY room for a whole week. Which makes no sense because we have a guest room for a reason. Guests. But apparently my bed is bigger and its decorated nicer.

"Whatever fine thats fine"

I thanked Benny and left lunch early. I was in no mood to be around them. They shouldve asked me before offering my room for a whole week. I really dont mind sharing. Its just that they dont think about me. Ever. When I got home I went straight to cleaning. The lady would be here tomorrow.

Eddie had a pile of clothes under my bed. Id have to get those out. And the smell. I left my windows wide open that night. I took off some posters that they obviously hadnt noticed id put up or they wouldnt have offered the room. Just because im mad at my parents doesnt mean i can make a guest uncomfortable with horror posters.

I also moved a bunch of my clothes and skincare to the other room so i wouldnt have to keep going in there. And my books. Goodness I needed to make sure those were out.
-
She arrived the next morning. She was tall. Skinny. He skin was as clear as glass. I guess the was some model they met at work. She was very kind of course. I can see now why they'd want to give her my room. By her style i could tell we had similar interests.

We called in the chef for breakfast and lunch. I wasnt much a contributor in the conversation. Just sat and listened. And let me tell you that woman knows alot about a lot of people. They decided to go out to that Italian restaurant for dinner. I stayed home. I was tired and just wanted to get in bed already. Except when i got in bed i couldn't sleep. I tossed and turned. My parents were back by then drinking on the porch. That was my chance. I dialed eddie on the phone downstairs. "Whats the way to your place" id never been there and i didnt wanna intrude but i couldn't stay the night here on that bed alone. Not when his scent still lingered on the pillow case. I grabbed a pen and paper and wrote it down.

I grabbed a bag and stuffed it for the night. "Im gonna stay the night at a friends" i said popping my head out the back door.
-
It took a couple wrong turns but I made it. I knocked on the door and eddie opened it in boxers, still in the middle of pulling a shirt over his head. "Welcome in little lady, what brings you here so late in the evening?" He took my bag as i explained the situation. I was taken to his bed and sat on his lap still complaining to him. He brushed my hair behind my ear. "Only a week right? Its long but its not forever. And I only work once this week."

"Okayyyy" i rolled my head back finally breaking his gaze. I took in his room. It was covered in posters and tapestries from different bands and from dnd. The neon green skull one made me laugh.

"You think thats funny?" He accused. He started tickling me and i started squirming until i fell off the bed. Next to me was a heavy metal magazine with a half naked woman on it.
"Now whats this" i say smugly picking it up about to turn a page. He snatched it real quick. "Light reading" he smiled.

I put my hand on his dresser to lift myself up and it landed on a box. When i sat up i say it was a trojan box. "And this light reading too" Before i could do or say anything else he shot up and shoved everything into a drawer? He turned around sheepishly and leaned against the desk.
"How about you take a seat"
"Im not done yet" i walked around the room. Handcuffs were hanging up. Before i could say anything he defended himself. "Decoration. It looks metal"
"Poser" i replied
"Wanna change that" he asked smugly.
"No...Not yet im still looking"
He nodded his dead down and rolled his eyes.