Chapter 9: Afterglow

I truly never thought I'd ever lose my virginity. It had never been something I imagined I'd be able to handle and deal with. I never desired it enough. And I never thought I'd want to trust someone enough to give myself to them. But with Eddie I completely changed. They way he held me close while pleasuring me flicked a switch. I felt safe. I wanted him. I finally felt like I could do it. I knew that even if things went south with us I wouldn't regret it. Because when I gave him my virginity I didn't feel like I lost it. I knew he'd keep it safe. He wouldn't use it against me or take it for granted.

He held me right after. We didnt talk. I think he knew if i had to speak id cry. Not because I regretted it but because of the intensity. One time in health class they explained that women cry after intimacy because of the severe high and drop of hormone levels. I didn't believe it at the time but now I got it. He didn't let go until I was asleep. He knew exactly what I needed.

I woke atop his chest. He was dressed so he mustve gotten up to change. I turn my head to look at him. His hands were behind his head and he was awake. "Morning sweetheart" he spoke deeply. "I have work today so I'll have to go in a half hour. Do you want me to make your breakfast?"
I shook my head no and squeezed in closer to him. I fell back asleep.

When I woke the sun was beaming through my window. He was gone. Work right. I got up and showered. When I headed downstairs a plate was on the table. He made me breakfast.

This morning felt so exhilarating. Like my heart was moving too fast and my body was trying to catch up. I couldn't focus on anything. Eventually I went to my room for my guitar. I figured that would calm my nerves and help me focus.

-https://youtube.com/shorts/0e9XC6laS7c?feature=share- (what she's playing)

I loved playing. Music was always a comfort for me and being able to express it myself was my favorite. I could spend hours with my guitar.

Around noon the phone rang. When I picked up I heard in a deep 1940s mysterious voice "Afternoon Madam, would you be interested in accompanying me downtown at The Hideout at 7" right yes! Eddie mentioned be plays there on Tuesdays. And it isss a Tuesday.

Back in his normal voice he said "Uh but yeah my bands playing if you wanna come and hang out. No biggie tho if yo-"

"Of course I'd love to go" I excitetly told him.

"Sweet awesome" I could hear his smile through the phone. "I'll see you then"

No one knows this but I used to hang out at the Hideout alot last year. I wasnt old enough to get in but id say my fake ID looked pretty convincing. I'd go for open mic night for a couple songs. And then I'd just party for the rest of the night till like 3 am. Never anything too crazy though. Don't get me wrong there were some hot people there I was always so down to party with. But I was also surrounded by 50 year old drunks who'd like to weasle their way into my fun.

I aued for a couple more hours. Being reminded of that really gave me motivation to play.

Eventually I had to get ready though. I decided on a white tank and some low cut jeans. I sprayed a bit of dry shampoo on for fluffyness. I wanted fluffy hair for tonight. I spent a little extra time for make up today. Just mascara and a smudge lipstick look. I wanted to look pretty for him.

I was very eager so the second 6:30 hit I was on my board to get to the Hideout