Thank You!

It took me nearly a year to write and complete this book. I wrote three drafts. I wanted to be traditionally published, but this book was rejected 34 times. (This is not including the 3 I withdrew when I was considering giving up.) One agent said my book wouldn't sell, and I figured they were right. So I had a choice. I could send my book to more agents or I could give it up. But both sounded horrible, so I decided to put SMELLING ROSES on here!

I know this is dramatic, but I've envisioned my book cover, my acknowledgments, and even what my author photo would look like. I couldn't let my book die in the query trenches. So, the last three things I could still do for myself were to make my book cover, take my author photo, and, hopefully, one day, self-publish my book.

So with that being said, I want to say thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed my book and it inspired you in some way. Your time means the world to me, and I hope you never stop dreaming. Keep dancing, my friend.

I'm sorry this picture is so huge

I'm sorry this picture is so huge. I'm cringing. But I have my Hollywood hoodie on because this book inspired me to fulfill one of my bucket list items and visit California. I wanted to wait until I had someone to go with, but after my mom canceled on me, I decided to go by myself. It was so much fun. I even got my first tattoo. If this book never sees the light of day, I'm glad it was able to inspire me.