So Bright He Shines

The day came when they had to leave and Akimi tagged along behind them. When she got to the train station she heard screams. "They have swords! Police, call the police!" and then they saw Akimi and ran away grabbing her. "THERYE KIDNAPPING A CHILD!"

Once they were on the train, Tanjiro started scolding her, but she ignored him in favor of the smell of food. She followed that smell to a man eating a lot of bento, yelling UMAI after each bite. She recognized him immediately. He voted in favor of her at the trial! "Akimi have some please?" she asked, which accidently made him choke on his food. "Ah! Akimi sorry!" The boisterous man just laughed it off and had her sit on his lap so he could feed her. While feeding her, Kyojuro talked to Tanjiro about his sword and breathing techniques. Soon after Akimi finished a strange man came up to them asking for tickets. Understanding Akimi gave him her ticket, making the other wonder where she got it. (Somewhere else: Mitsuri was wondering where her money for food went)

A demon appeared on the train, and one with a blood art, but it wasn't the one that Kyojuro defeated, because Akimi could still feel it. Suddenly she felt tired and rested her head on Zenitsus lap. She knows she shouldn't fall asleep, but she can't help it, she needs sleep.

Her dream was weird, it brought up early memories of her as a baby. She saw her parents and what they named her, Shizuka Nagae. They cared for her and spent a lot of time with her, until they we're brutally killed by a demon. At that point in the dream, a sword appeared in her hand, and sadly she slit her own throat. She was never abandoned, she was loved. Akimi was loved. She learned one more word for her dictionary. Love.

She woke up to Nezuko checking her body and the others, and most of them being asleep. Hearing weird noises on top of the train she went to check it out. A demon was on top of the train, but she felt it all around her too. But she has to admit, this demon was kind of pretty. "Pretty." She said aloud, alerting the man of her presence. "Oh~ what  a cute little demon we have here. Such a sad story though." The pretty man made more comments she didn't understand, until Tanjiro came up on top of the train. they exchanged words and started fighting. Without much else to do she tried to defend passengers from the train worms. But she got caught up in one and Zenitsu had to rescue her. Then Kyojuro came through with a plan.

He would defend 5 cars, Zenitsu and Nezuko would defend 3 and Inosuke and Tanjiro would find its neck. She didn't have a job, so she just followed Tanjiro. While they were cutting its neck, she saw a bad man going to stab her friends. She decided to protect them and get stabbed! How noble. Anyways since she's a demon it wasn't going to kill her. but they still worried about her cause in their eyes she's a baby who must be protected.

Standing outside the train was Inosuke, Tanjiro, and Kyojuro. All their eyes on the following scene. Akimi scolding Akaza. This all happened when she got thrown out of the train window opposite of them, and landed in front of a scheming Akaza. She heard the words kill, good, and Kyojuro. That was enough for her to go crazy on him. She was yelling "Bad! No kill friend! You hurt!" And then she slapped his leg and poked his eyes. He didn't really know what to do, since it was a girl and a kid, so he couldn't hurt it. But damn what it annoying. While he was in pain on the floor from her eye poking, she climbed him and accidently stepped on his pp. Everyone saw the so called upper moon 3 defeated by a small child. And on accident. She was on the verge of becoming an exception. (No he wouldn't hurt Akimi, but he was kind of amused by her defeating him)

Now time for Kyojuro and Akaza's fight. But because of Akimi's scolding it took too long and now the sun is coming up. Akaza liked the little one and no one tried to protect her from the sun like they would with a regular child that was a demon, so he took it upon himself to save her. By kidnapping her. Everyone freaked out as Akaza was too fast for them to follow. Akimi was tired so she fell asleep while he ran. the scene would be wholesome were it not the circumstances. "I will protect you little one."

For the next few days the two stayed in a small cave that wasn't too deep to protect them from the sun. Sometimes they would go to the river and bathe or eat and sometimes they would go do something else like play games. Akaza meant it when he said he would protect Akimi at all costs, meaning he went to great lengths to keep the demon slayers and sun away from this cute child. He taught her more words while she was with him like child, calm, evil, mean, nice, cute, and etc. And also he taught her the fighting thing he does. So cute. Best friends. He's tempted to kill all her friends so he can stay with her forever. "Aka. Flower. Cute. You" She said as she put a flower crown on his head. "Thank you Aki." He said with a genuine smile. This is nice.

A weird rainbow eyed person came in one night while the two were playing airplanes. "hey there Akaza, my best friend! what are you up to these days?" Douma came in annoying the hell out of Akaza. "No. Aka and Aki friend!" She said, before inviting him to play with them. Akaza cant say no to her so they all played tea party. Douma was a guest and Akaza was the prince. Akimi was of course the princess. During their game Douma actually found himself genuinely happy to be playing with the kid. "You don't mind if I borrow this right?" Douma asked, holding Akimi upside down. "No." Akaza said in a stern tone. "You don't? Great, thanks!" he ran out of there faster than ever before.
__________
Kokushibo: Akimi is so cute
Douma: Akimi makes me feel things!
Akaza: Akimi hurt me once and it was the best day of my life
___________
Akimi: If someone talk bad about my best friend they have to fight me
Zenitsu: I'm weak and stupid :(
Akimi: SQUARE UP MY BEST FRIEND
____________
Kyojuro: I will kill Akaza for that