Dummy, You're Gonna Get Hurt!

Daki and Akimi were playing together, Daki have taken the form of a child about Akimi's size. After the Red Light District, Tanjiro and Inosuke got hurt and were sleeping a lot so Akimi got lonely, Daki would always play with the little demon. Zenitsu was out on missions a lot more recently, so Akimi has barely got the chance to play with him and the butterfly girls had a lot of patients to treat, so Akimi and Daki really were the only two with free time. Daki would have to be blind to see how bored Akimi was, despite Daki's company she never really seemed to be having fun anymore. She would often just sit outside in the night if nothing was happening and sometimes in the day too. Daki had to fix this.

"Hey Akimi, do you want to go on an adventure?" Daki asked one night, seeming to have a good idea I'll take her out for a few hours and be back before the sun rises! It's perfect! "Okay! Where to go?" Akimi agreed instantly, excited to finally do something new. "We can go to the town, and buy a lot of food and clothes and stuff. We'll look really pretty!" Daki exclaimed, she had no idea that this was gonna last so long...

Akimi was running from store to store as adult Daki followed her around carrying all the stuff they bought. And it was a lot. Several kimonos and tons of beauty supplies. Daki almost regretted this, but when she saw Akimi's happy face she felt so proud and...happy? Until a few days ago, Daki was basically incapable of feeling like this. Now she is here and TRULY happy.

"Daki! Daki! Akimi wants this!" The littler demon held up a pink and green kimono, which was quite big for her.

"Akimi, let's find you a smaller one. That one is too big for you." Daki smiled, seeing Akimi acting like a little kid was just adorable.

"Not for Akimi! For Daki!"

"What?" Daki was not used to getting things from people.

"Daki will be even prettier!" Daki is also not used to genuine compliments. Looking closer at the kimono, she noticed the green was less dominant, and instead swirled off into pretty flowers into the pink. The cute, intricate design made Daki even more happy that the little demon thought of her when looking at this clothing item.

Daki and Akimi ended their shopping spree a few hours before sunrise. Both the demons had a good time, though they were both tired. And the author has no idea how to end this paragraph so they will be ending the chapter here.