Akimi, The Demon Magnet

Douma was playing with the small child, very happy to have a friend who makes him feel emotions. The two were hanging out near a lake, where Akimi tried to swallow a fish whole. he just let her do it, she'll be fine he thought. It was fine, she did end up swallowing it but now she has a stomach ache and he's actually worried for her. He doesn't know what to do and so he tries to get another person to help. He may or may not have panicked and gave the kid to Akaza, who just let her rest and digest. Soon she feels better and starts to play again.

Akaza and Akimi just had fun together until Akimi got bored during the day and wandered off while Akaza wasn't looking she also definitely didn't steal his cardigan and replace it with her haori she stole from a vendor. She found herself at a cool mansion even bigger than the one she found Tanjiro in. Looking at the porch she saw a little boy who looked like Kyojuro sweeping the garden, humming a happy tune. He looks up to see the little girl looking at him. Getting nervous he asks. "What do you need miss?" And she just pet his hair saying. "Small Kyojuro." And he finally got that this was the small demon that his brother had mentioned to him and his father. Scared and nervous he says. "Kyojuro is inside." And the little one thanks him. He was so nervous not cause she was a demon cause she was cute.

"Kyo! Aki back!" She screamed as she ran through the door, startling Tanjiro, Kyojuro, and his father. "Tan-Tan!" She then looked at Kyojuro's father. "Big Kyojuro!" She looked up at him and hugged his leg. He wanted to kick her off but instead just let her do it. She's a small child. He can tolerate it. He's a good man who is definitely sober.

After that everything was explained to the best of her ability. "Aka take me from sun. Aka nice and good. Doo Doo take Aki away from Aka and we play. I eat fish and hurt. Aka help Aki and play. Aka nice but Aki go away him. Aki sorry Aka." And then they ask where she got the cardigan. "Aka not look but Aki take and put haori. Aki sorry again Aka." Any now they ask what the heck he was doing with her. "Aka and Aki play plane and tea. Aka make food and game." The little one replied. They all decided she just broke upper moon 3. Now he doesn't hurt kids, women, or weak people or even some dudes. He's broken. "Aki go see Miss Mitsuri now." She walked off, everyone too shocked about her breaking an upper moon to care that she left.

Douma was looking for the little demon which he liked so much, after hearing she went missing. He was honestly worried about her, and wanted to play with her more. So he went looking all over for her until he found her, sitting down on the road looking at a spider that reminded her of the mom spider demon. "Hey there Aki, what are you doing alone on the road?" he asked in a sweet gentle tone. "Aki try to find Mi-Chan, but Aki got lost and sad." She said, her teal eyes watery. "Do you want to go with Douma for a little bit Aki?" The girl just nodded and let him carry her. Akimi and Douma went to his weird cult place to play. Douma had to admit, he never felt happy before, with Akimi he is truly happy. Maybe he wont kill for a little while for her.

"Douma, Aki bored." The little one said to Douma, as he was getting food for the two of them. "How about we go to the festival and play games there?" He asked, counting his Yen for the trip there. "Yes! Sound fun!" Douma stopped counting and changed his eyes to normal ones, which was weird for Akimi since she was used to his rainbow ones. They both went off to the festival and played for hours, got food, and watched the fireworks. Douma came to the realization that as long as he was with Akimi he didn't want to hurt people, just protect her. Maybe he should he nicer.

Akimi broke another upper moon. She had just gotten back from her adventure with Douma, when she came to Sanemi's house by accident. He wasn't worried about her or anything, but he didn't want her to be dead. HE SAID HE WASN'T WORRIED! But he couldn't help but be relieved when she showed up at his door. "Hi Nemi. Aki back." She said, him letting her inside. "Where were you Akimi?" "Aki was with doo doo. We go to fun place, and play. Aki and Doo doo eat and pretty light in sky. Aki remember he Demon name Douma." Sanemi is not even surprised, she broke two upper moons in less than a month. How fun.

Akimi was finally returned to the butterfly mansion and everyone was relieved to see she was okay. Everyone was now overprotective of her, now that she is a Demon magnet. Unfortunately its time for the boys next mission. "Aki don't want Zen to leaveeee." Akimi was whining at Zenitsu. She grew very close to him over the time that they spent in rehabilitation training, and now she is too attached. She followed them all the way there, too stubborn to give up. Despite Uzui being the fasted Hashira, She was somehow able to keep up with him. And now they are there, and a lot of people are fawning over her. She looked around for Zenitsu but didn't see him, just a girl who looked like him. "Hello there little one, would you like to come to house Kyoguko?" A lady asked her, and took her hand as she nodded. She hoped Zenitsu was there.

All the ladies in the house were fawning over how cute Akimi was. And if they weren't fawning over her she was looking for Zenitsu. One time, she came across a pretty lady who called herself Warabihime. She tugged on her Kimono and Daki had to admit that Akimi was very cute. "Miss Warabihime princess? Aki think very pretty." She said, not only boosting Daki's ego, but also making her very happy for the little one, so much that she decided to let her follow her around. Akimi is breaking another upper moon. Daki also noticed the next time she saw Muzan, that he didn't look so mesmerizing to her anymore, and that hurting humans wasn't as fun anymore. What's going on?

One day, Akimi noticed that Warabihime was being mean to some of the house members, and the house master. She went a tugged on her kimono which calmed her down when she saw the little one, and made her stop being mean. Akimi went over the the house member that she punched and whispered "No worry, Aki here Zen." And everything was better. Soon after, Daki revealed to the little demon that she was, in fact, a demon. Akimi didn't care, she and Daki, and sometimes Gyutaro would play and have fun. Now everyone is happier because of the girl being nicer and distracted with the little girl. Ah how fun, Akimi is the best demon friend maker.

Akimi cant find Daki anywhere, and then she heard noises coming from the floor above her. going up, she saw a beheaded Daki throwing a tantrum. "It okay Daki, Aki here for you." She said, as she put her head back on. Hugging her, Daki said, "Thank you darling! your so sweet and nice to me, unlike those idiots." Then she saw Uzui, Inosuke, and Zenitsu looking at them. "Zen! Aki found you!" She said going over to hug the boy, but Daki's obi wrapped protectively around her, keeping her away from the boys. "No Aki dear, don't touch filth like them, come on lets go." enter fight that I don't feel like writing. Details, details, Akimi saves Uzui's arm, the wives freak out over her, Akimi saves Daki and Gyutaro from death by stopping the boys. After all that Akimi is permitted to let the two upper moon demons live if they don't ever eat humans again. they all agree and long story short Tamayo finds the three demons and gets rid of Kibutsuji's curse.