A New Friend

Akimi walked around Mitsuri's estate as the Kakushi just looked at the little girl. The place was so big that she didn't know where to go. Somehow she ended up outside and wandered around on the forest looking for someone to help her get back home. Looking around she saw a tall man who had a sword on his hip. Not being able to see his face she went and tugged on his clothes. Looking up she saw he had 6 eyes with some symbols on them. Fascinated by him, the child followed him as he tried to walk away.

Kokushibo was kind of annoyed that a small child is trying to follow him, so he tried to get rid of her but it didn't work very well. The kid would just follow him everywhere. He thought it was because she were trying to kill him or something, but really Akimi just liked the way he looked. Following him, he eventually got fed up. Turning back down to the child and got a good look at her. Holy crap she was so cute. He guesses he can tolerate it for now.

Arriving at a small shack, the two walked inside. Looking around there were 3 rooms. What seemed to be a kitchen mixed with a living room, a bathroom, and a bedroom. The little girl saw a small table and a few books, as well as a place to sit. Walking around she found herself standing in front of Kokushibo, looking at his sword. He didn't know what came over him, but he took out the sword for her to look at. Amazed by it, she walked around until she found a stick that was appropriate for her size and started swinging it like how she remembered Tanjiro swinging it. Kokushibo saw this and was amused by her antics, chuckling lightly to himself he walked over to her and gave her some pointers on how to swing it. Nodding happily, she swung it like how he said, and he patted her head slightly. Maybe he can just focus on the little one for now.

A few days later she had wandered off again, while Kokushibo was off eating people. Walking around she found a little town that was mostly quiet and looked around. She saw a lot of carts and shops left unattended and so she went to the nearest one and stole a Haori. It was pink, teal, purple, and black in a pattern of small flowers. It was a bit big on her though. Walking around more she found Obanai finishing off a demon. Recognizing him, she ran over and latched onto his leg. Looking down he saw the little girl and let out a relieved sigh. Mitsuri had been fretting over her for the past few days since she went missing. They thought a demon slayer might have tried to kill here or she got burned in the sun, but no here she was clinging to Obanai.

Taking her back to Mitsuri's house, said girl had been so overjoyed at she knocked both of them over at the door. Akimi hugged her back, but both females had failed to see Obanais completely red face. As the three got off the ground and went inside, Akimi tried to explain everything to the best of her ability. "Koku take Akimi to home and use sword. We had..." she tried to remember the word. "Fun!" She finally said after some seconds. They didn't know who this Koku was, but they were glad he didn't hurt her.

Kokushibo desperately looked for the little demon as he felt that he couldn't just let her go. She was still a demon and the demon slayers won't hesitate to kill any demon, even a cutie like Akimi. Looking throughout the area he was in, he didn't find her, but he swore that this was more important than anything else. Maybe even his orders.

Mitsuri was assigned to a mission with a few other hashiras. Akimi didn't quite understand, but she knew that a mission could be dangerous. Akimi tagged along with Mitsuri and joined up with Sanemi and Muichiro. Making it to the village, nobody was out and everything was boarded up or empty. It seemed like everyone was aware of the demon and were taking precautions. Akimi looked around and wandered off, catching the attention of Muichiro, who followed her until he got distracted by a mouse chasing a cat, or was the cat chasing the mouse? No one knows. Looking back up, the little demon was nowhere in sight and he had forgotten what he was looking for, so he kept looking for someone.

Akimi, on the other hand, had wandered off when she saw a small child walking around. Looking at it, she realized the kid was hurt and went to go help. The child was a boy, seemed to be about 10 years old, and had a leg injury. He only made it a few more steps before collapsing, at which time Akimi had reached the boy and started to dress his wound. "Who are you?" He asked, unsure to trust the demon child. "Akimi. Who you." She responded, wondering who this boy was, hoping to help him. "Jiro, we have to get out of here! There's a monster!" The boy tried to run, but he just fell over again. "Akimi help Jiro. Let find miss Mitsuri." Akimi lifted Jiro up and helped him walk around hoping to find Mitsuri. Looking, she couldn't find any of the hashiras. Jiro looked at a house and immediately stiffened, seeing someone over there. Trying to get Akimi to go the other way, Jiro turned and started to walk on his own. He didn't get far before falling down. "Jiro. Akimi see someone." Akimi said, getting Jiro up and starting to walk in that direction. "Wait! Akimi that might be the monster! Or someone dangerous!" Jiro yelled, calling the attention of the person.

"MUI!" Akimi yelled out, dropping Jiro and running towards Muichiro. Muichiro had gotten lost and found a dead snake, which he poked for about 10 minutes before he heard the little demons voice. Looking up, he saw Akimi and a unfamiliar boy. He didn't know why he remembered Akimi, but he did. Looking around he also saw no one but those two. Suddenly he was tackled in a hug by Akimi who had been happy to find someone. Jiro on the other hand was trembling and scared about who this could be. "Mui. Find person!" Akimi said, trying to get him to help them find the others. Muichiro just went along with it and saw the others, taking Jiro and Akimi with him to go see them. Akimi again got distracted when she saw a mouse and followed it over to a hole, where she couldn't get to it anymore. Looking up she saw a tall distant figure and started to walk towards it hoping it was one of the hashiras.

Getting closer, she noticed that this man wasn't a Hashira or a demon slayer and so she hid behind a building for a little while until she saw their face. Looking at them she saw a field of flowers and two boys talking. "Where is he? We haven't seen him since that monster tried to kill us." The older looking one said to presumably his little brother. "I don't know, Akane, Jiro could be anywhere or worse dead!" The younger one said, clearly worried. They then noticed the small girl walking up to them, recognizing the name Jiro, belonging to the boy she just helped. "Jiro sibling?" She questioned, not sure on what they were really talking about but they looked quite similar to the mentioned boy. "What is a child doing here, she could get hurt!" The older one, now known as Akane, whispered to his brother. "I don't know! But she said Jiro's name so maybe she found him?" The younger one said, turning to the little girl. "Hey there little one, did you see our brother Jiro?" He asked with a gentle smile on his face. "Akimi save Jiro and go with Mui! Akimi show Jiro friends to him." The little girl spoke brokenly, but getting the point across. She starts to walk away, the two older males following behind her. Akimi and the two boys come across quite a large group of people, Mitsuri, Sanemi, and Muichiro, as well as Jiro. She then saw that there were about 3 demons they were all fighting and stepped in, while the siblings reunited. The demons all looked quite different and were also arguing amongst themselves about who got to eat the most. The Hashira were able to defend but where quickly wearing out. When Akimi had gotten there she had latched onto the 3rd demon, and started to bite his leg. Noticing this the hashiras took the chance to try to get the demons while they were distracted. While they were fighting the demon had gotten Akimi away from him and thrown her far. "AKIᴹᴵᴵᴵᴵ" The screams of Mitsuri were heard in the background as Akimi was thrown far.

Nothing for today i cant think-