chapter 0

"NO! PLEASE NO! JUST KILL ME!" Screams of terror could be heard reverberating within one of the rooms of the underground facility.A girl at the tender age of 9 was begging for mercy. Imagine being so young and wanting to die rather than suffer. What made a young girl such as her to want to die more than anything else? . The answer lies at the bored eyes of the seemingly young boy who is looking at the girl groveling below like she is less than an insect. A mere specimen for him to experiment on.

Her pleas of wanting to die and her grim facial expressions at the brink of death which showed fear and all kinds of emotions fascinated the young boy who never felt anything in his life.
A boy who stopped feeling all sort of things in his life was finally feeling something. His cold heart was moved a bit.

There's this moment, this haunting intimacy, between a killer and their victim. Their pleading eyes meet yours, which you assume look sickly cold, and they look at you, and you look at them. And you have almost a split second to decide. Let them live, or feel the rush. They cry and they scream and they beg for mercy, they act like their worth something, like they deserve to live or die.

The boy didn't really care to listen to her pleas and proceeded on doing what he was doing with his scalpel in hand. He wanted to know more about this new feeling , he was curious to see more of her facial expressions as he relentlessly experimented on her in the most inhumane way.

There were a bunch of people who were actively witnessing such a gruesome scene behind the room. Observing the scene through a glass panel.
They were not the most ethical human beings out there , there were also people there who enjoyed seeing others suffer but not this...

Even psychopaths like them had their limits too ,like how this scene was too much even for them. A scene where a 9 year old boy is tormenting the life out a girl of his own age without a hint of emotion in his eyes. Like how he is casually stroking and opening up her live body with just a scalpel while the girl screams and begs for mercy.

Some vomited , some felt nauseous seeing such a scene just one glass panel away from them.

Some rare ones in the audience felt the rush and excitement wacthing the girl in distress.

But most of all no one. Absolutely no one tried or wanted to stop the boy nor did they want to save the girl.
For all of them the girl was worthless her value is no more than a insect.

She was at the bottom of the food chain. She was a low valued product who is no more than a failure meanwhile the boy was a higher valued product whose value exceeded countless human beings.

He was the best ,but she was lowest of all the lowest - a bottom feeder. It was his duty as the best to decide on what to do with the worst.

The girl was helpless , no one was there to help her. No matter how much she begged and screamed but no one answered. Her life was flashing before her eyes, she thought about all the effort and hardwork she done in the past. She endured so many things in her life upto this point she thought one day she would be free from all those burdens, maybe have an ordinary life or become a teacher like she always wanted.

Offcourse the boy knew everything she was and wanted to become.

She was one of the few kind and cheerful childrens amoung the different psychopaths the boy lived with his whole life. She was a bright girl who was slightly above average in terms of smartness but she always had a frail body and lacked in many other fields other than academics.

That was her defect.

The girl recently utterly failed a physical test which resulted in the current showdown she's experiencing. This facility shows no mercy to the weak , nor the people who failed a test.
So she was about to be made an example of by the winner of the test.