Chapter 4

His attacks were relentless , a targetted attack to her liver was enough to make her throw up her own fluids along with the various substances she ate for dinner.

Her legs lost the ability to stand and she fell to the ground.

After she've been forced to the cold ground , she tried to glance at the boy who broke her . A silhouette of her hair slightly covered her rigth eyes as she glanced up to the dark shadow of the boy.

He leaned down to her level and traced his cold hands accross her beautiful face.He then gently held her head by the chin and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, and bit her bottom lip. It was a erotic gesture that could arouse anyone. His gaze danced over her every curve, from her nose and lips, to her breasts and hips, surreptitiously.

She had no idea of his thoughts. She didn't feel his romantic gesture nor did she felt disgusted at it. The only thing she felt was pain.

He then slowly stood up and licked his thumb which was stained with her blood. He engraved her beautiful face, her taste and smell deep into his memories so that he will never-ever forget her essence.

As this will be the last time that he will ever get to see her this perfect.

Her breathing was ragged , as she saw him slowly standing up. Now his face was clearly visible. Like a monster his gaze bore deep into her very soul frightening every inch of her being.

She wanted to run , she wanted to somehow force her body to respond.
But it didn't listen to her wishes. Her mind and body became etrapped . It was as if a invisible chain was putting her in place like a sentenced prisoner, she couldn't move.

After the boy etched last of her fragile moments into his own memory.

He thought of a football.

He pulled his leg backwards to a certain angle and kicked her stomach hard, picturing it as a football.

A hard kick to the centre of her body was enough to sprang her accross to the railings. Her back hit against the seemingly iron rods which ironically felt like prison bars.

" _s_to.." She tried to beg for forgiveness with the last of her voice .

But he didn't stop , he kicked her again. This time her body didn't sprang accross as it was already cornered by the railings. He kicked her in the stomach again this time adding a bit more force and spilling her guts out onto the cold concrete ground.

Even after seeing her spill out her guts and vomit blood. He was unfazed , seeing such a scene wasn't making him feel anything. He atleast wanted to feel something.

As if in search for his lost emotions the boy kicked her ruthlessly.

In the dreadful silence of the night one could only hear the sounds of someone thumping on the handrails . Not even the sounds of crickets were heard which only left the eventual short whimpers from the girl down below.

She could not do anything as she felt his shoes sinking deep into her belly. She wanted to scream but couldn't , as he already punctured her vocals before the torture began. She wanted to clutch her stomach but her broken arms didn't respond. The only thing she could do was to lay there and accept his attacks head-on. Eventually she lost the will to do anything and hoped that this pain would end as soon as he was satisfied.

Her mind still didn't process the fact that she was about to be killed . She thought this was his anger towards her and it will end as soon as he is satisfied. Her own classmate going out of their way to kill her never occurred in her mind.

It never came to her mind that she couldn't live normally even if she survives.
Her vocals were crushed ,her reproductive organs must've already been crushed in a way that she migth be unable to bear a child in the future. It was a miracle that she was still breathing. Her future seemed bleak considering that her body undergone this level of trauma. So it doesn't matter if she survives or not, as she would be broken by then.