Chapter 1

I am Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, just an ordinary highschool student.

I was thinking whether Equality exists in this world or not . But the answer is no, It doesn't exist. End of story. There was no need to elaborate or monologue on such an obvious topic.

I am currently in a bus listening to a song wearing a wired headset and relaxing to it's melodies. The atmosphere outside looked cold and gloomy and could rain any second from now.

The song felt home with me , the lyrics resonated in me . I could probably relate to this song in some parts. It kinda reminded me of my good old freinds and family.

You'll never know the psychopath sitting next to you
You'll never know the murderer sitting next to you
You'll think, "How'd I get here, sitting next to you?"
But after all I've said, please don't forget
All my friends are heathens, take it slow

....

Just when I was singing the song in my head. I heard a commotion in the bus which woke me up from my short nap.

I took my headset off to listen to what's going on.

A young, well-built blond man, that goes to the same high school as I am, was sitting down on one of the priority seats.

A young beautiful woman who was probably in her 20s was the source of that voice.

Beside her was an elderly woman who had been standing for a while now.

"That's a really crazy question, lady. Why should I offer up my seat? There's no reason for me to do so." His eyes remained closed and his smile, unwavering.

"You're sitting in a priority seat. It's natural to offer those up to the elderly," the beautiful office lady said calmly in the kindest way possible.

"Such an old way of thinking, Japan has changed over the course of a few years did you forget that Japan is no longer a democracy and what kind of system it follows .fu~ As expected of common people."
The man rebutted.

"..But even if you say that..you are still a highschooler , and besides people don't really care about such things when they are actually doing something morally rigth"
The office lady meekly protested. Which I found very cute.

"I have no need to follow such moral beliefs , and even though I am a highschooler I am still a rank A citizen"
So he is a rank A citizen? But highschooler's don't have such ranks until they graduate isn't it?

But if what he said is true , then he would be on the higher end of the social hierarchy.

"T-That can't be .."the office lady didn't give yet.
Since the new system is pretty new people don't yet understand it's implications.

This was certainly getting interesting, if I had a popcorn I would have wacthed this scene unfold

Will the man never give up his seat to the old woman.

Or will he finnally feel sympathy and give up his seat and pride along with it.

Or will the office lady give up

Or will she kill the blonde man and take his seat forcefully and give it to the elderly.

Will they have a battle to death over a seat .

I was narrating such possibilities like an actual story narrator in my head.

Normally I would have wacthed this until the end however...

I have a different goal in mind.

I first looked around the bus and seeing that a beige Haired girl was about to do something.
I stood up from my seat and went near the old lady.