Chapter 6

Matsushita pov

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, in my honest opinion he is a pretty cool guy. He wasn't all smiles and butterflies like Hirata, he was one that is charismatic and charming in a certain way.

When we hang around with all the others I noticed him being talkative and less talkative sometimes. It was as if his mood shifts so very often.
He was energetic and mature with his witty remarks but sometimes I noticed his smile disappear like he lost all his energy.
I questioned in my mind whether if he was some sort of ambivert.

He sometimes talks as if he was an old friend but sometimes he felt distant , he was standing close yet so distant . It felt like he was there ,at the same time he wasn't.
Or maybe I am just overthinking stuff in mind.

I was extremely curious of his thoughts, I eventually got to know that he was raised in an orphanage and the way he spoke about it was as if it wasn't a pleasant memory. His eyes were distant as he spoke about his past, a sense of longing and solitude.

He was planning to join multiple clubs showing that he was super outgoing , or was it just an impulsive dicision from his side which he might regret later?

I expected him to be good at extra curricular activities.

But turns out he was some piano prodigy, who could probably even give some professional piano players a run for their own money.

I know it because, I witnessed several musicians in the past both in tv and in real life.

'Matsushita, although I deeply admire your efforts to blend in with the common-folks. However that gets too boring after a while.'

How did he....

Just rewinding his voice in my head , left me feeling all fluffy. I wonder why. He was so mysterious.

I'm currently with him , during the student council presidents speech. To be honest the president was quite intimidating for the first years.

His presence was dominating, it nearly silenced the entire student body present here.
This wasn't a trick that could be pulled off by just anyone. His assertive aura was something of a natural gift, unattainable for the average person.

The tension was apparent for everyone here except for one.

And that was the person standing next to me who was looking else where, I followed his line of sight to be met with a purple haired girl. She was a beauty of medium height and thigh length hair , her eyes were amethyst matching with her hair colour.

Both of them were unusually gazing at each other without breaking eye contact. They stared at each other intendedly as if both of them were in their own seperate world, and they weren't affected by the president's speech like the rest of us.

But I noticed the girl kinda looked pale.

"Matsushita, you go on ahead and join with the other's, I have something to take care off ."

" mm , see ya later Ayanokouji-kun."

I was really curious, but I don't want to appear too pushy with my questions.

Although I am pretty confident in myself on extracting information from him , I was against it this time around.

Ayanokouji kun walked his way out of the gym. Just moments after he went outside the purple haired girl left swiftly going in the same direction he went earlier.

Suspicious...Well this was exciting.

Karuizawa San and the other's arrived to my side a little bit later. But I told them I needed a breather and excused myself to go to the rest room.