Ch-01: Prologue

In the current state of this world humans have evolved to having powers are are modernly called "quirks" these quirks are used in a variety of sorts, with each persons ability differs from the rest. Some are stronger, some are somewhat just used in normal life and others weaker. The stronger ones are used for the greater good as they say, and used to become heroes and of course with heroes also come villains. The villains quirks are...so to say...'too strong for their own good' and was feared by society no matter which day and age. By going with these terms the people with their so called  'villainous' quirks were feared and shunned by society pushing them astray to the path of villainy. The middle class quirks or the quirks used in everyday life, are well the name says it all this goes also to the weaker type of quirks. With that said, the human evolution of quirks is just in its middle-to-last stages. Meaning there are also people with no quirks. Statistics says that the so-called 'quirkless' population is roughly 20% more in the older generations and decreasing with the next. These people were also shunned by society, the ones with quirks would feel superior to the 'quirkless' leading to bullying, abuse, as the list goes on. the 'quirkless' being deemed the most useless of them all.

That is the current state of society as of late..

      we will change it. It's a promise

-page 01, book 1 of world analysis. Phase one.
                                                  -dekiru