Ch: 02

"So miss Midoriya..what is yours and your husband's quirk?"

"Well I can use telekinesis and bring tiny object to me but that's all my husband can breath fire"

"Okay, I'll just run some tests on little izuku and I'll be right back"

it was a nice and warm summer day, our protagonist; Izuku midoriya, was impatiently waiting for the doctor to come back with the results to see what quirk will izuku get. He and his mother were waiting in the cool and cold clinic, a nice refreshment in the hot weather. Izuku was swinging his feet and playing with an all might figurine, he loved heroes. He admired them so much his room was a filled to the fact his mother would tease him that his room is like a museum about heroes and every little detail about them from the merch from even underground heroes like eraser head to the facts, strengths and even weaknesses of each and every hero. What can I say? The boy had a knack of analyzing every detail he has laid his emerald forest green eyes before and he is also very smart for a boy his age you can compare his intelligence to a junior high school student

The doctor finally came in clipboard and some papers in hand. He sat down in a desk across from izuku. "What quirk will I get?!" The impatient bush haired boy shouted in a burst of excitement. The doctor gave a loud sigh, "sorry kid you won't have a quirk. You're dream of being a hero can't come true. Sorry." He had a few seconds before reality slapped the 4 year old boy across the face while, inko midoriya(the mother of the household was shocked of the results. "If you look on the x-ray we took of izuku, in his foot the pinky, it has an extra joint most people or people with quirks would lack. The said extra joint is only found in quirkless people." The doctor said with a monotone yet tired seeming voice.

They left the clinic and went home.

As they entered their home, they were happily greeted by the father of the household. Hisashi Midoriya.(finally got it right I WAS SO CONFUSED ON WHOS NAME IS HISASHI AND WHOS NAME IS HIZASHI) he had black hair with dark green eyes with tiny hints of blue he is also the no.6 hero in america: dragon. Now Hisashi who had just come home from abroad "so? What did the doctors say? What quirk did you get bunny?" The man with blueish green eyes asked in a happy yet curious tone, while izuku was surprised and happy to see his father after such a long time, he..was still sad and now nervous to tell his father about what had happened

"..."

"..."

"What wrong bun?" He asks now worried he turns to look to his wife's red and puffy eyes

"I'm sure what ever quirk you got it will be awesome even if it's a dangerous one we can go through it together. Besides even a villainous quirk is better than nothing." Hisashi says in a stern voice. Izuku bursts tears like waterfalls. Now quietly crying on hisashis shoulder, mistaken that the tears are because of relief he tries to calm the greenette down to his dismay it doesn't work "but...what i-if im-im....quirkless?" The greenette says in the midst of his sobbing.

Hisashi was shocked he looked at his wife who is now crying, and then at his son still bawling his eyes out.

When izuku looked up to see his father's reaction, of course and expected one was shock but he noticed he was trying to hide something...a face of pity. That was what hisashi was trying to hide. a face of pity, humiliation and disgust. He was the no.6 hero in america! Could you imagine the media hearing wind that a famous hero has a quirkless son! What an embarrassment! One of the top ten heroes no less. He patted izuku's shoulder. He looked at him but not making eye contact, he looked at him and said "hey buddy i-its okay. We can figure this out ok? Ok." Was what he said the words the greenette heard were words of encouragement but his face and the feelings he put in those words were anything but encouragement and kindness. No those words meant he will make it so that no one will find out his son is quirkless. He will make it so he can keep his precious pride and image. He doesn't care that his son will get bullied but he cares when people pay attention to him and questioning him about his son. His face and actions show it all. He doesn't care anymore all he cares about now is his image......

That's all for now bye bye
Also I'll just be updating randomly 😆 but I won't not update fore months I'll update At least with like a few days interval a week at most

To make it easier to understand I'll try to update weekly XD and I'm not American so if there's any grammar wrong feel free to tell me and also plot suggestions are welcomed all right I'll stop talking bye. Till we meet again!