Ch: 03

Blood...

Pain...

Screams...

Explosions...

Redo.

Blood...

Loss....

Fear....

Insanity....

'im sorry'...

....

"Midoriya, Izuku. I will find you."

'where am I?' I wake up in a dark void.
Darkness envelops me,

I can't move, there's something glimmering in front of me, it's bright too bright I squint my eyes. I open them again and the glimmering light is all around me.

"Hello Midoriya, Izuku" a voice echoed, I try to talk but..I can't..'why can't I talk?' a boy with white hair appears in front of me. He seems he's only 13...he has big round grey eyes wearing a white Western shirt with a black kimono over top, a grey hakama, black shoes, white ankle-height socks, and a hat, His white bangs covering one of his eyes. "my name is- h⁷&o $3 :@)98#" I couldn't hear his name it was as if censored..muffled..my eyes drift to his side to the glimmering lights, the lights dim down revealing a cube with...pictures? They had faces on them like videos playing on each side one side however caught my attention, it was me! Well.. not me but older! I was..crying...? The background was red and I saw flames and... KACCHAN! KACCHAN WAS THERE! LYING IN FRONT OF ME but he was covered in blood. I was crying as I was holding him in my arms...why was I crying? I-is that the future? Will- will that happen? I feel a sting in my eye as a year fell on my cheek. "don't worry I won't hurt you" he said focusing my attention to him again. "Look we don't have much time but...we will meet again in the future.." with that I wake up. The words he said last were ringing in my head..

A few days later. Izuku woke up to muffled shouting. He went down the hallway to investigate, the sound was coming from his parents room. It was a tiny bit cracked open so he could see and hear what they were talking about. His parents were arguing about something his father was shouting the most his mother was just sitting there occasionally shouting as well, but. she couldn't do anything. So he listens closer "-NKO DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW EMBARRASSSING THAT IS?! HAVING A CHILD THAT IS QUIRKLESS?! I AM ONE OF THE TOP TEN HEROES. THINK ABOUT MY IMAGE!" his father shouted. "I KNOW! ALL RIGHT?! I UNDERSTAND BUT I AM NOT ABANDONING THAT CHILD! HE STILL A TODDLER HISASHI! HE DOESNT KNOW! WE! DONT KNOW! I DONT KNOW IF YOUR IMAGE AND PRIDE IS ALL YOU CARE ABOUT THEN YOU CAN LEAVE! I WILL NOT FORSAKEN A CHILD JUST BECAUSE THEYRE QUIRKLESS!" his mother snapped "NO YOU DONT UNDERSTAND! I AM THE ONLY ONE PROVIDING THIS FAMILY! WHO DO YOU THINK IS PROVIDING YOU MONEY AND FOOD?! I DONT WANT THAT CHILD! HE IS NOTHING THERE IS NO FUTURE FOR QUIRKLESS CHILDREN! DO YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO BE QUESTIONED AND DEGRADED JUST BECAUSE OF YOUR CHILD THAT ISNT EVEN YOUR GODAMN FAULT?! YOU WANT ME TO LEAVE?! FINE! AT LEAST I WONT BE GOING THROUGH THE EMBARRASSMENT OF RAISING A QUIRKLESS LITTLE PEICE OF SHI-" he was cut off izuku's eyes darted to his mother she slapped him. She slapped hisashi across the face. hisashi's left cheek was now red inko's tears flowing non-stop. The greenette then ran back to his room before anything else could have happened. He then heard screams and cries of pain. he peeked out to the hallway in the little crack in his door. He saw his father holding a breif case and some other luggage as he stomped out the door. Izuku knew what was going on and it was all because of him. Moments later he heard sobbing then it stopped. His mother was slowly heading to her son's room he quickly ran back to bed and pretended to be alseep.

"Izuku honey?"

"We'll meet again"

(YOOO sorry this chapter is so short bye again!)