Ch: 04

why...? W-why is this happening?

...

...

The smell of smoke and iron fill my lungs. The red sky reflecting the color of blood and amber flames. The ringing in my ears deafening the sound of explosions and the wailing screams of pain..the screams and shouts of agony, the cries for help dissipating in every moment. The hot and burning ground against my open wounds.. friends right beside me, covered head to toe with crimson blood. Maniacal laughs can be heard in the distance however, one is come closer. We have failed. Heroes have failed, once they knew they couldn't win they turned their backs and walked away and fanning the flames of hell.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
But there stood two people, not wanting to give up they stood their ground being oblivious to the pain. All might is dead...this world lost its hope. This world has lost everything. Only the two that remained fought. Red tainted their vision, they saw how the heroes abandoned them, how they gave up knowing that this inevitable battle had favored the opposing...anger filled their eyes. This world was full of fake heroes. They knew yet it still was a world worth saving. They tried and tried to seek for help in response for their cries of help all they got was mocking. Mocked that they were still believing. Mocked that in this awful world some people still refused to give up.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So they swore that they will change this.
They fought and fought, Not needing nor seeking anyone's help. They tried yet they still failed.

"Hey, nii-kun"

"Yeah?"

"Do you still believe that we can change this world?"

"...yes..this is our last chance after all"

"...."

".......sorry. Nii-kun I give up."

"What...?"

"I give up. if I use my quirk again I'll cease  to exist. If I do that then I won't be able to see you again."

"wh-"

"So instead, I will find someone else. Someone who can do what we can't. I've seen him lots of times before. He had almost changed it all"

"W-who is it..?"

"You'll know. I can't say yet. But...I promise we will succeed."

"but how are you gonna do i-it?"

"the obvious action of course! One last time...I will give you a chance to take a new course of action! Lets just say...I'll give y'all a lil tabula rasa"

"T-tabula rasa?? What do y-you mean?!....no...n-no yo-you wouldn't. YOU KNOW WHAT'LL HAPPEN"

"..."

"No....please..."

"Nii-kun..promise me."

"Promise you what...?"

"Promise me who ever I choose you will protect with your life. No matter which path they take. Villain, Vigilante, hero, what ever path they take promise me. You will protect them. And make sure none of this will ever happen. I'll make everyone except you forget. Promise me okay?"

"..."

"Promise me."

"Sure."

'i promise too. I promise that I will save the world no matter how much it hurts I'll do it.'

(YOOO sorry another short chapter!! It's been a while since I updated! Hmm...Im not even talking to anyone am I? :') haha well if you are reading this tnx! Ok that's it bye bye folks)