𝙋𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙥𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝

McKenna sat in the back of Steves car, Robin in the passenger seat looking out of the window. As Steve drove down the road, he spoke about his girl problems and his life story.

She watched as Robin shook her head while she applied her mascara, obviously not listening to anything Steve was spewing.

"Then there's Heidi tomorrow night, but the problem with Heidi is that she's going out of state for college and do I want to start a relationship that has no other point than sex?" Steve complained to McKenna, who was growing bored of listening to him speak about girls and only girls and, Robin who was working in an attempt to make herself look more presentable for the pep rally later that morning as the music in the car played.

"I mean, i just. I don't know. Does that make sense? Robin, Mickey, are you guys listening?" McKenna snapped her eyes from the window to look at Steve through the rear view mirror as Robin muttered a quick 'uh yes' to see he had been looking between the two of them, answering his question.

"Of course I'm listening Stevie. Why wouldn't I want to listen to you complain about your oh so important girl issues and your play boy life?" She quipped, as Steve went to ask yet another dumb question.

"What did I just say?" McKenna rolled her eyes knowing that he was only asking so that he would be proven right that the two girls were in fact not listening to him rant.

"Something about sex with Linda." Robin said with a mildly disgusted look on her face, "No I'm talking about Heidi." Steve answered and began to doubt wether or not she or McKenna had been listening to anything he had said during the car ride.

"Cut me some slack, please. Your love life is one of labyrinthine complexity." Robin argued at him, putting the tube of mascara back in her bag and looking into the mirror in the car.

"It is seven in the morning, we have this stupid pep rally, and I woke up looking like a corpse." Robin said, pulling on her hair in an attempt to make it look like she hadn't rolled out of bed, prompting McKenna to lean forward in her seat and place her hands on Robins shoulders and lower her hands from her head.

"I think you look absolutely wonderful this morning Rob." McKenna joked feeling better as she watched Robin chuckle and give her a smile of appreciation.

"You're worried about a basketball pep rally? You expect me to believe that?" Steve argued as Robin pulled her hands from her hands from her face and went back to digging through the makeup in her lap.

"Yeah? So?" Robin whined, "so we both know what this is about. Im not buying that bullshit this is about Vickie" Steve stated making McKenna come to the realization that this was in fact about Vickie.

"Absolutely not." Robin denied, applying lipstick with her fingers, "It is and you know what else." Steve said trying to think of something to say that would make the girl feel better about herself.

"I don't care." Robin complained back to him.
" You gotta stop pretending to be someone else around her. You just gotta be yourself." Steve said in an attempt to calm the anxious girl next to him. "

"Wow for once in my life I think I'm agreeing with this chick chaser. You just have to be yourself Rob and if she doesn't like that then that's on her." McKenna added with an amused smirk on her face as Steve rolled his eyes at her words.

"Okay well one I thought you were on my side and two you're literally quoting me to me Steve. You do realize that?" Robin said trying to shut the boy next to her up.

"Maybe you need to listen to yourself more. Ever think about that smarty pants? I listened and look at me. Boom. Back In business." Steve bragged trying to make himself sound as if all of the girls in town were at his side.