𝙏𝙬𝙤 𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙣

McKennna was woken up by a harsh banging on her bedroom door, stumbling over to open it seeing Max and Dustin standing in her doorway with worried looks on their faces.

She reached out to touch Dustin's face squishing it and pulling on the skin before he slapped her had away, "What the hell are you doing?" He said to her shaking his head.

McKenna yawned before answering, "I was making sure I wasn't dreaming and, unfortunately you're real." She said giving them a smile before shoving Dustin to to side by his forehead and walking to her bathroom to brush her teeth.

"You do realize what time it is right?" Max said looking down the hall to the clock on her wall.

The two kids behind her watched as she banged on the door, yelling for Brian to 'Open the fuck up' and step inside once he exited, exchanging annoyed looks to each other, "Nope. I turn my alarm clock off over break Maxie."

"Who the hell let these children in our house?" Brian asked as he walked out of the bathroom doorway and saw Dustin and Max who ultimately ignored him.

"You need to hurry up." Max said, scooting over so Brian could make it down the hall to his room and watched as McKenna leaned over the sink and began brushing her teeth. After a few seconds she reached over and dried her mouth with a towel, smiling and stepping back into her room.

She pulled her clothes out of her closet, turning back to Dustin and Max who had followed her back into her room.

"Mickey this is urgent we need really, really need you to hurry up." Dustin complained, being ignored by McKenna.

"Okay, well unless you guys want me to get naked in front of you while you tell me why the hell there are two small children in my bedroom, I suggest you leave." She said turning and pretending to take her top off before Dustin covered his eyes and walked out of the room with Max closing the door behind him.

Once McKenna was done in her room she opened her door to see Max sat on the floor in front of her door and. Dustin stood beside her.

"Okay, speak, come on we don't have all day Dust." McKenna said leaning on her door frame before she was abruptly shoved back into her room by Dustin as Max closed the door and locked it behind them.

"What the hell is going on Dustin? Who died?" She asked being sarcastic when she said it but as soon as she saw the look Max and Dustin exchanged she knew someone had in fact gotten hurt. Or died.

"Chrissy Cunningham." Max said making McKenna furrow her brows in confusion.

"What? When?" She asked looking to the ground as she sat on her bed to process what she had just heard.

"Last night. She was at Eddie's trailer when it happened. That's where they found her." Dustin said sitting next to McKenna on her bed and watched as she put her hands up and shook her head trying to form the words to answer him.

"What? Why was she at Eddie's trailer? Did he kill her? Did Eddie kill Chrissy!" McKenna yelled growing anxious and getting up to pace her room.

Max and Dustin watched as she walked back and forth talking to herself, "Mickey. Mickey!" Dustin yelled catching her attention.

"What Dustin!" McKenna yelled back to him with a distressed look on her face.

"Eddie didn't kill Chrissy." Dustin said walking over to her and grabbing her shoulders to sit her back down on her bed.

"Or, we don't think he did. We think it was something else, something from the upside down." He explained to McKenna, making her eyes widening in horror.