𝙆𝙣𝙤𝙘𝙠 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨

The car ride to the address was long and unbearable with all of Dustin's questions and statements but, McKenna never spoke up about any of it reason being she wouldn't be able to experience it after she went off to college.

She knew that she was going to see them after but then she would have a job and they would have finished with high school and as much as she hated the ride in the moment, she knew she would looks back and wish that she could be back in this car with one of her best friends.

"So, like, what's going on with you and Eddie?" Dustin asked from next to her smirking as her eyes widened and she blushed slightly.

"I- I don't know what you're talking about." She said obviously growing nervous from the way she sat up a little straighter and gripped the steering wheel tighter.

"Come on, you know what I'm talking about. Mike told me that the reason you guys were taking so long to 'clean up' last night was because you guys were too busy getting ready to kiss." Dustin answered, slight amusement present in his voice.

McKenna was silent for a few seconds before she answered, "We weren't getting ready to kiss Dustin I was....thanking him for letting me play. That's it." Dustin looked at her for a second before looking am back to the road and chuckling.

"That's not what Mike said it looked like." He muttered under his breath.

"What?" McKenna asked growing annoyed.

"Nothing, nothing at all. Oh and you know I'm just....a little bit curious to know about wether or not he's seen your tattoo you know the one on your hip." Dustin said slyly as McKenna's jaw dropped not knowing how he had obtained the information about the tattoo.

"Dustin, I swear if you tell anyone else about that tattoo-" she was cut off before she could finish her sentence, "So he has seen it!" He yelled turning all the way to her.

"Wha- What, no he hasn't!" She said shoving his face and turning the wheel into the drive way of the house.

"Yeah, okay, I totally believe that." Dustin said making McKenna roll her eyes.

She had told the truth, at least it was mostly the truth. Although Eddie hadn't seen the tattoo, he knew about it. She had told him about it once while they were sitting in the back of class one day talking about whatever came to mind.

He had asked to see it but when she told him how low down on her hip it was located he knew he wouldn't be able to see it unless she she removed her pants.

The group had arrived to Reefer Ricks house late at night and, despite being pitch black, still continued to look for Eddie.

Dustin stood at the front door and rang the doorbell, no one had answered so he rang it again.

Growing impatient Dustin began to continuously press on the doorbell hoping that whoever was inside would either wake up or get annoyed and come open the door.

"Okay. Well, that's settled I guess he's not here." Steve said trying to get Dustin to give up.

"Eddie! It's Dustin! Look, we just want to talk, okay?" The boy next to McKenna yelled, making her cover her face and sigh, hoping no one would hear them.

McKenna watched as Robin shined her flashlight through one of the windows of the house, looking inside.

"No cops, I swear. We just wanna help." Dustin yelled before banging on the door more and yelling for Eddie again.

"Shut up Dustin, he's not here." McKenna whispered to him making him roll his eyes and ring the doorbell again as she turned and walked away from him and Steve.