𝙎𝙪𝙗𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙩𝙪𝙩𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙣𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙖𝙣𝙨

Walking to her first class of the day McKenna sighed as she sat down in her seat watching as everyone else took their seat as well.

As the lesson went on and she became more focused on the lesson she noticed that Eddie has yet to show up which wasn't surprising, just as she looked back to her paper she heard the door open revealing the disheveled looking boy who had obviously ran from his van to class.

Looking around he watched as everyone shifted their eyes to him and looked him up and down making him feel nervous despite being slightly high.

"Edward, that's the second time this week. Take your seat and don't let it happen when we get back from break." The teacher said as she looked from him back to the board and began speaking again.

Eddie shut the door quickly and took the only seat available right behind McKenna, watching as she turned around and spoke, "That's the second time this week Edward, you can't be getting high in your van every time you get bored of school." She said jokingly, watching as he grinned slightly and looked up at her.

"Well, why not, who doesn't want to repeat senior year for the third time in a row." He muttered looking to the board to see that he hadn't missed much and was probably just going to end up copying off of McKenna's notes at some point during class.

Before McKenna could respond the bell had rung, signifying it was time for lunch. McKenna sighed in relief that she would finally be able to relax for a little while instead of work her ass off in classes she wouldn't need for where she was going after graduation.

She packed her stuff up and walked to the front of the class with Eddie informing him that she would meet him in the cafeteria after she dropped a few of her books in her locker.

The cafeteria was booming by the time she had arrived, which she was not very happy about seeing as she already had to stand with mostly the same people that she hated during the pep rally that morning.

As she looked around for Dustin and Mike she noticed that they had already gotten their food and were getting ready to sit with their club mates, meanwhile she stood debating on wether or not to follow them to the table or sit somewhere else.

It's not that she didn't want to sit with them or felt uncomfortable around them it was actually the complete opposite. McKenna had been invited to play with them a few times by Eddie whom she had taken a very noticeable liking to but she didn't want to be stuck in the middle of the boys banter when Dustin and Mike broke the news that Lucas wouldn't be able to make it to the Champaign later that night.

Before she could sit somewhere else Dustin turned his head and waved her over to them so she could sit with them, "Hey, dingbat did you tell him about Lucas yet?" She questioned to Dustin in time for him to shut her up in a very rude manner as they stood a few tables away watching the group.

"Studies have linked violent behavior to the game, saying it promotes satanic worship, ritual sacrifice, sodomy, suicide, and even..... Murder." Eddie said in a weird voice, looking over his newspaper.

"Shit, he seems really revved up today." Dustin said worrying for the tantrum that Eddie would surely throw when he heard the news.

"He's always revved up. We'll just act casual." Mike said in an effort to calm both himself and Dustin, "Casual." "Casual." They both said confirming that they would act "casual".

"Right, okay. Totally" Dustin said as the three of them walked to the table.

"Are you sure you guys are gonna be able to be casual?" McKenna said laughing to herself and making both of them roll their eyes and walk ahead of her, "Jesus someone has a stick up their asses." She said from behind them.