Emma

Emma POV

As much as I wanted to stay on the down low we all knew I couldn't. The more I went out went with the boys the more people got curious, they always tried to keep me hidden but it wasn't really that easy.

We were currently all in a van headed to a tv show that Harry, Zayn, niall, and Liam were going on I tagged along because we decided today would the day the world met me. To say I was nervous was an understatement, Zayn was next to me trying to keep me calm.

"Em, love don't worry. We're going to be right there the whole time." He nodded his head.

"Yeah if you ever don't feel like answering a question just don't. One of us will speak for you." Niall gave me a grin.

"And a question they will most likely ask you is if you're dating one of us..." My face flushed red with that comment. "I know, it might get a little personal but well be right there."

"Ok... Will they ask you guys about Louis?" I couldn't help but be curious.

"Yeah they will, and if they ask you just say he went on vacation. Don't mention the hospital thing.... Everyone is just getting over that." Harry gave me a light smile.

1hour later

"So boys we've seen you around town lately with a certain girl, want to tell us who the beautiful lady is?" The interviewer looked to the audience. That's my cue. I hesitantly stepped onto stage stage as Harry replied. "Oh yes that's our dear friend Emma, she's actually here with us." He looked toward me and smiled.

"Hi." I managed to say and sheepishly looked down as I took my seat between Zayn and Liam.

"So Emma, were all curious to know what's it like staying with the boys?" The lady flashed her pearly whites at me.

"Um, it's really crazy!" I managed a small laugh. "You never have any privacy, the other day Harry tweeted a picture of a pile of my underwear. And Niall constantly steals my food!" This got her laughing.

"Well everyone wants to know how you became friends with the boys, you obviously aren't from here."

I fidgeted in the chair, Zayn nudged me letting me know it was alright. "We'll my parents are good friends with Louis mom and we decided to do a thing called a house swap. I know it seems very weird, anyway but my parents and I don't really get a long an the boys offered to let me stay with them." I shrugged as I it was no big deal.

"A house swap that seems interesting." She prodded at me.

"Very much so! Louis actually is staying in my bedroom. I'm glad he likes red because that's what everything I have is!" She laughed at that comment.

"So how is Louis doing we haven't heard from him in a while, no tweets or anything." I knew what the interviewer wanted, but she wasn't getting it.

"He's doing good! I talked to him yesterday actually. He's been relaxing quite a bit." I told her and the audience and hoped it was an acceptable answer.

"We'll that's good! Let him know we wish him the best. Now we hear that you've been sleeping around with the boys what a lucky catch you are."

"Um excuse me?!" Did I hear that right.

"Woah, um we're just all really good friends. Nothing more." Zayn told the woman and gripped me tighter.

"We'll the secrets safe with us," she winked at us. I cannot believe this lady. "So Emma you and your parents don't get along. Is it true that you caused a car accident that killed an innocent girl?"

The room went dead silent. My eyes hit the floor, and Niall and Harry both jumped at the women.

"Excuse you but that question wasn't necessary."

"What the fuck?"

"How the hell do you get all this shitty information?"

"We'll it mustn't be too 'shitty' if Emma is crying over it." The women started to say but I couldn't hear her finish. I ran off the stage straight for the exit. I was sobbing uncontrollably at that point.

"Hey Em it's okay, I've got you all right?" A pair of arms wrapped me up.

"Liam I just want Louis. I want louis right now." I needed louis he's helped me through it, I've told him everything. "Why won't it go away liam? My mom brings it up, my dad brings it up, the whole school has a day for her, and now the entire planet knows it was my fault." I cried into his arms.

"Shh, it's okay. You want to call Louis?" I shook my head and he dialed my Heros number.

"Louis" I barely managed when he picked up.

"Em. Are you crying? What's wrong love?" I heard him hush his sisters in the background.

"Everything Lou. The interviewer knows. She asked me about it, in front of everyone. Now everyone knows. They all know I killed my best friend!"

"Love no, you didn't kill your best friend. You know you didn't. If it was any ones fault it was that dick of her boyfriends. And what the hell. I'm pressing charges against that interviewer." I heard him sigh on the other line.

"No Lou. It was me, I met her do it!"

"Sh, love no stop saying that, please."

"I want you here louis! I want to see you. I need you." I begged him.

"I know babe, I wish I could be there and ill be there as soon as I can okay. But until then the boys will take care of you okay?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Em I love you. Don't ever forget that, I care so much about you."

I couldn't speak, I just nodded my head and sank lower into Liam's chest, and fell asleep to him singing moments which made the tears fall even faster.

A/n

I am so sorry it's been late! I really hope you don't hate me. Okay like it maybe? Comment/vote.

Sara jane (: