17

"Sangwon?"

The guy at the door looked over at the owner of the voice. His face changed from confusion to... an expression not very explainable. His mouth had curved into a smile, but it wasn't a happy smile. It didn't look like one, at least.

"Han Jisung, what a surprise!" He rubbed his hands together as Jisung shrank behind Minho.

Minho noticed how uncomfortable Jisung felt around the not-so-stranger, explaining why he put a hand on Jisung's.

"How... How are you here?" Jisung didn't forget the fact that Sangwon was drunk. He still hid behind Minho in case he did something to Jisung.

And as if on cue, the man wobbled to him. "Come back home, child."

He grabbed the younger's hand with so much force, it made Minho bang Sangwon's head- who collapsed right after.

"Let's get out of here, yeah?" Minho turned to Jisung.

"Your brother was drunk. He wouldn't remember anything when he wakes up. I'll take care of him," Felix said.

Jisung saw the confusion on Minho's face. He knew there was a lot to explain, and he was willing to do so. Something in him wanted to tell Minho everything, he trusted him.

So when Minho offered to drop Jisung home, he told him on the way.

"My family's always been unsupportive of what I wanted to do. They wanted me to follow my father's footsteps and work in his company. That was my brother- he wasn't less. Nothing big happened, though. I ran from home one day and they didn't bother to look."

"Oh, Jisung, I'm so sorry."

Minho pulled him in his arms. A hug. Jisung froze. Why did this feel so good?

He didn't want to let go of Minho, so when he broke the hug Jisung held his hand.
The two felt sparks flow through their arms. They were both extremely shy– not looking at eachother.

The time had passed so fast, they were already in front of his house.

"Thanks for dropping me."

"Nah, it was just a few minutes away."

Jisung smiled and turned away.

"Hey- wait, Jisung?"

"Yeah?"

"Can we meet up tomorrow as well?"

He wanted him to ask that. Jisung smiled so hard.

"Of course we can! I'll choose the place though."

And Minho mirrored Jisung's smile.

"Sure. Bye, now!"

Jisung smashed his pillow at home.